Chapter Twenty Eight

Jennie's POV

Argh! Gosh! Why this short can't fit my waist. Lisa and I just bought it week ago. I checked the label of my short, maybe I picked a wrong size but no the size is correct. Twenty four. I forced to zip the zipper but it can't.

"My love, what are you doing?" Lisa asked when she saw me.

"This short no longer fits my waist." I complained.

She walked towards me and tried to zip the zipper. "You ate a lot these past few weeks that's why you gained weight." She said laughing. "Just wear the dress we bought."

We both gave up! It no longer fits me. I wore a simple dress and combed my hair in front of the mirror. I looked at my body in the mirror. I DID gain weight. I can't stop myself from eating. The food here are all mouth watering especially the fruits.

Suddenly I felt conscious. I used to be conscious about being too thin. Now, I'm worried I might get fat. It's Roseanne's fault, she's so skinny. If I get fat there's a possibility that Lisa will like Roseanne. No, stop it, brain! Lisa said I'm the only one she loves. She said I'm the only girl she would love. I trust Lisa.

"Love, am I really fat?" I asked her. She's sitting on the small table and she was having her breakfast.

She put down her cup and looked at me. Her eyes examined my body. She stared at me for God knows how long before she spoke. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

"Now you're making fun of me." I said irritated. She pulled my hand until I sat on her lap.

"You're sexy." She hugged me.

"What if I get fat... would you still love me?" I asked.

"Why are you so conscious about your body size?" She nuzzled her nose against my neck.

"You can't even answer my question!" I angrily said. I forced myself to pulled away her hands that was wrapping on me waist.

She just laughed and hugged me tighter. "You're not fat and who cares if you're fat? I would still love you even you're the fattiest woman in the world, because I love you just the 'weigh' you are. Got it? Weigh."

"My love, you're so corny." I can't stop myself from laughing.

"See, I made you laugh." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Eat your breakfast, my love. Don't you dare try to diet. You know no matter how much you weigh, it doesn't matter to me. I love you."

She fed me a bread. I smiled at her before taking a bite.

After we ate she looked at her watch. "Love, I need to go. I will accompany Sir Marco."

"Is Roseanne coming with you two?" I can't stop myself from asking.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe."

I made a face. I tried to control and ignore my jealousy but sometimes I just can't help it. It's not that I don't trust Lisa, I can feel that Roseanne like her.

"Oh, here you go again." She lifted my chin with her fingers. "How many times do I have to tell you that you have nothing to be jealous of."

"I'm not jealous." I looked away, avoiding any eye contact.

"Sus, stop being indenial. You really look cute when you're jealous."

"I said, I'm not jealous." I said irritated.

"Okay okay, not anymore." She pinched my nose. "Why you're so grumpy right now?"