Chapter Twenty One

Until now, I couldn't stop crying while wiping Lisa's face. I pity my love. Her face is full of bruises. She's lying on the bed while I'm wiping her face and body with a wet towel.

Remember this, Jennifer. Time will come that you'll crawl back to us. I can't forget those words dad said to us before he threw us out of the mansion. I know I hurt my dad. I understand why he's mad at us. And this hurts me too, more than everything. It will be worth it in the end. I know it will.

I buried my face on Lisa's chest. She moved and I heard her moan. I quickly pulled away and wiped my tears. Lisa opened her eyes.

"My love." She called me. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"It's fine. You kissed me, so I'm fine." She said, smiling. I also smiled. She's fine now. She's joking already.

"Which part is still hurting?" I worriedly asked.

"Here, still hurts." She pointed at her lips. "Come on, kiss it." She even touched her lips. I rolled my eyes. I decided to play along and kiss her lips.

"Done. Better?" I asked.

"Here. And then here. Still hurting." She pointed her stomach and her crotch.

I gently slapped her chest. Gosh, she's suffering from pain from my dad's punches but still she's pervert.

"Ouch! I'm serious, my love. It hurts." She said while rubbing her chest with her hands.

"Look at you. You're full jokes." I laid beside her. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me close to her body.

"You're not regretting that you chose me?" She asked, seriously.

"Never. Maybe... maybe someday they'll accept us. I will never leave you. Wherever are you, of course I'm there too."

Her eyes were watery but she had a smile on her face. "I'm the luckiest person in the world because you love me. I'll do everything to make you happy. You won't regret that you chose me, my love."

We laid together in silence for a long time just staring at each other. She played with my hair with her fingers. I can hear her heart beat against her chest. I softly touch her lips. There's a bruise on her lips but it didn't make it any less sexy. She playfully bit my finger and suck on it. She stared at me sexily and I just lay staring back at her. I'm starting to feel hot all over.

I quickly pulled my hand away. She chuckled. She hold my face and placed a kiss on my cheek. "You taste so delicious, my love." She gave me a small kisses on my cheek, on my neck.

"L-Lisa..." I said, it tickled me. I tried to push her head away. "Y-your b-bruises are not to-totally h-healed. S-stop, it tickles me." I cried when she licked me earlobe. I pushed her away. And I think I pushed her a little too hard. She groaned.

"It hurts, my love. You're strong, you're like your dad. " She said, joking.

I know she was only kidding but every time I remember her face while daddy was beating her I can't helo but cry. "I-I'm sorry, Lisa."

"Hey, don't cry. I'm just joking." She said seriously.

"I'm sorry for what my dad did to you." I sobbed.

"Aw. My love is such a cry baby. It's all done. Hush." She wiped my teats with her hands.

"You didn't fight back. Why?" I quietly said.

"Because I respect our dad. Of course, he's my father-in-law and if not because of him, you won't be here with me." She grinned.

I also smiled. I love that she's always so positive. It just fascinates me... Her ability to laugh everything off. She pulled me back to her.