Chapter Three

"Get me a beer, Yaya." Lisa asked with a smirk plastered on her face. Yaya? Seriously? Did she just called me Yaya? Arrrrrghhhh! She kept on commanding me since we came home from the store. I walked for like three hours and when I got home I had to do all the dishes that we used earlier in the morning. And she was being so damn bossy. She kept on complaining that the dishes are still not totally clean so I had to do it all over again. I am nohow to this kind of work. Pft! But the respect for our maids at home became so high. They had to do this every day. EVERY FUCKING DAY!!

I rolled my eyes and got her a can of beer from fridge. She's just sitting on the couch watching TV and drinking her beer while I start sweeping the floor. I just hold the broom and start moving it, I'm just trying to do what our maids doing at home. But I really have no idea what I'm doing.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She asked with a sour face. Obviously, I'm sweeping! Psh! "You keep on scattering the dusts. Just sweep the floor from the bottom up to here." She said and pointed at the corner.

"Like this?" I started sweeping from where she pointed. Then stopped from where she told me to.

"That's better." She told me and went back to watching the TV.

After sweeping the floor, she commanded me to throw the garbage coming from the kitchen. So I did. I went out of the apartment and threw the garbage in a big garbage bin. I girl in red tank top and really short shorts came up to me. Her hair is somewhat wavy and she's wearing a red red lipstick. She has a pretty face in a trashy kind of way. Her face is all caked up, it's like she's wearing two pounds of make up.

"Who are you?" The woman asked. She sounds like an investigator base on her tone.

"I'm Jennie." I introduced.

"So you're the girl that Lisa brought, right? So why are you still here?"

"I live with her."

"You whaaaaat?!" A boy wearing a pink headband and a powerpuff girls' shirt with matching short shorts who approached the woman while his hands on his hips. I think he's gay...

One of the brows of the woman arched. Uh-oh. Am I going to get bullied again? I t was often the same scenario way back in highschool, I always get bullied a lot. Because I used to wear braces and glasses and they thought I was weird. Because I'm quiet and not the type of person who loves to socialize. They picked on me a lot. When I entered College, the bullying stopped. In College, students are matured enough to deal with bullshits.

"You're not the type of woman of Lisa wants. I'm sure, you're just good for her bed." She said with a bitchy tone.

"Ew! Gross! What are you guys talking about? I'm only living with Lisa because I don't have any place to stay " I explained.

"So you're not Lisa's girlfriend?" The boy asked me. Girlfriend? So means, she's gay? Oh God. What I have done.

"Hey! Answer me." The boy repeated.

"Uh. No, I'm her maid.." I'm having second thoughts whether I'm going to tell them that I'm Lisa's maid. But I did anyways.

"Wow. Lisa is becoming a millionaire. Look at your future girlfriend, she's leveling up! She's having a maid and looks like a rich young girl." The boy commented.

A smile crept on the lips of the woman in front of me. "I'm Yebin and this is my friend Bretgirl."

"Its Bretman, idiot!" The boy corrected her.

"Ay, I mean Bretman." She corrected.

"It's nice meeting you two. But I have to go back because I think Lisa needs my presence there already." I informed them.