Chapter Thirty Three

I'm currently staring the magazine on top of the coffee table. I saw my secretary holding this and the cover got my attention. Jennie is sitting in a couch in nightclub while there's a guy kissing her neck.

Harry Styles caught kissing model Jennifer Gomez.

Just days after announcing his split from fiance, Taylor Swift, Harry Styles was spotted partying at a nightclub in Los Angeles with various photos of them getting intimate.

I just sighed in disappointment while reading and looking the information with their pictures. I think just two weeks ago I saw her picture kissing one of the famous celebrities in the corner of the beach. I am even raging with anger while looking at this, what about her husband's feelings? Is Kai know nothing about Jennie's doing? He don't care? Maybe, Kai didn't love her enough that's why she seek and find love with other guys. I would kill to be in his place. Isn't he aware that he's beyond lucky when it comes to Jennie?

We really loved each other. Just that, fate isn't with us. We love each other in a wrong time. Genuine feelings matching bad timing is really a fuck up combination. If right now we crossed paths I think everything will be easy. I'm rich now, I'm not poor anymore, I can already give her needs and wants and I think her family will accept me.

I was cut off of my deep thinking when I heard a knock on my door. I stood up to open it.

"Lisaaaaaaaaa!" Roseanne hugged me. "Surprise! Surprise!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Why? You don't like that I'm here?" She pouted like a baby. She entered my office and roamed her eyes. "Hmmm. You have a woman here?"

"Idiot!" I jokingly raffled her hair.

"Lisa! I just came from salon." She reacted.

"That's a new hairstyle. Bed hair look." I joked.

She made a face. "I hate you." She said while she fix her hair using her fingers.

"You came here in Manila just to go to the salon?" I asked her.

"I meet up with my friends and I decided to pay you a visit." She lazily slouched her body on my couch. She grabbed the magazine on top of the coffee table and she looked at it. "You're still stalking Jennie." She shook her head in disappointment while looking at the magazine.

"No. I just saw my secretary reading that." I explained and sat beside her.

"Oh my God, she's dating Harry!" She beamed. "I thought she was dating William Franklin? Wait, Jennie and her husband got a divorce?"

"No. She's still using Kai's last name. " I answered.

"Wow, so updated when it comes to Jennie's life." Roseanne said. "Move on is existing nowadays you know. It's been years. And Jennie looks happy in her life now and you deserve to be happy too."

"I am happy." Really? Why I can't even convince myself?

"You should try dating again."

"I tried but..." I shook my head.

"Because you kept comparing them to Jennie. Even if you date all the women here in the Philippines you can't find someone like her "
"I'm not comparing them to Jennie. I just haven't found the right person." I shrugged. I already did.... I just let her go. "By the way, how's dad?" I changed the topic.

"He misses you. Aren't you going to visit the Hacienda?" Roseanne asked.

"Maybe some other time. Got a lot of works to deal with. I'm going to invite him for lunch next weekend." I said. I seldom visit the Hacienda due to hectic schedule. And I'm not staying there for too long, Hacienda kept reminding me of Jennie.