Chapter 7 (part1)

The next day...

Richard, Miranda, Ben, Olivia, and James spoke with the patient and she agreed. Miranda and Ben came in to wash and Miranda stopped in her tracks for a moment to review the steps of the surgery, Ben noticed that she was nervous and put a hand on her shoulder as a sign of support.
-You are an excellent surgeon, everything will be fine- Ben said, Miranda looked at him and smiled.
-I'm very nervous, but thanks for supporting me- Miranda said and they gave a short hug, washed and went into surgery.

The surgery went as expected, the patient was stable and there were no complications in the surgery, it was 10 long hours, the surgery should have taken 7 hours but with the previous health problems, but the patient now had a new abdomen. Miranda and Ben headed to the headline room and just stood there trying to process the incredible surgery, they looked at each other and started laughing with delight.
-That was AMAZING- Miranda said laughing and bringing her hands to her face.
-That was the BEST thing I have ever seen in my life- Ben added, they both looked at each other, hugged each other spinning and continued laughing with happiness. They stopped laughing and looked at each other's faces a few inches away, still holding each other.

-You are awesome- Ben said, with his hands around her waist and Miranda with her arms around Ben's neck.
-We are amazing- Miranda said, looked him up and down, they came closer and kissed, Ben kissed her again, bringing vibrations to both bodies, they separated and smiled, they returned to give each other a soft and long kiss, that's where Mark, Callie and Arizona entered at the same time, Neither of them heard the doctors enter and so they continued to give each other soft kisses, in which the trio of doctors saw Miranda and Ben smiling as they kissed and they all smiled in amazement.

-Ooohhh ... yeah, I knew, they're finally together- Arizona yelled happily, causing Miranda and Ben to break away from her kiss and laugh in embarrassment.
-So there will be a wedding?- Callie said, Miranda and Ben giggled sheepishly.
-We better leave them alone to give each other their award- Mark said and they all laughed.
-Shut your mouth Mark ...- Miranda said laughing and rolling her eyes. -... and come in before I regret it and hit you- Miranda finished, everyone laughed, the three doctors entered and sat on the sofa.
+So are they together or what?- Mark asked smiling, Ben blushed and Miranda rolled her eyes smiling.
-And why don't we talk about the incredible surgery 10 minutes ago? - Miranda said trying to avoid the subject, Ben did want to have something with Miranda but maybe it was too early.
-We gave the patient a new abdomen-Ben said smiling and everyone talked and celebrated.

They were all on the couch and Richard came in.
-And those happy shouts? - Richard said entering the room, and they noticed that he left a paper bag on the table. They all looked at him smiling and he imagined something.
-Are you together?- Richard said, pointing at Miranda and Ben and they opened their eyes.
-Why does everyone think we're together?- Miranda said, laughing.
-If they didn't kiss every 5 minutes we wouldn't think that- Richard said raising his eyebrows and everyone laughed.
-We went in and they were kissing- said Mark, smiling with raised eyebrows and crossing his arms, Miranda laughed and covered her face in shame.
-That's enough- Miranda said and everyone laughed.

-Well, since we're all gathered, I want to give you something Bailey- Richard said, throwing him a bag that had a uniform inside, Miranda opened it and everyone was shocked.
-Sir, you said next year- Miranda said smiling, appreciating her dark blue uniform.
-Bailey, you showed me with this surgery that you are more than prepared to be a starter, so it is up to you to accept the position- Richard said and Miranda was shocked, she began to look at her companions, who were happy for her, they made signs so that accept.
-I accept the position sir- Miranda said smiling, Ben hugged Miranda and turned with her, Callie and Arizona hugged her and then Mark hugged her, very happy for her.
-We have another headline !!!!! - Mark yelled and Miranda put a hand to her face smiling.
-You start tomorrow- Richard said, high-fiving Miranda and leaving the room.