Chapter 10

Heyyy, this chapter is quite obscene, and I clarify that I used some sentences from different stories since I am not good at writing obscenities, so if you identify any of your stories, give yourself credits because I do not remember each one, kissessss💘

________________

At home...

They arrived at Miranda's house and a few minutes Mark arrived, Miranda gave him her clothes and took Sofia away.
Miranda invited Ben to stay at her house again and he accepted, when Mark left with Sofia, Ben went to her house to look for clothes and came back shortly after.
They were both sitting in the living room, hugging each other watching a movie and when it finished it was 10pm.
Miranda got up to go to the kitchen and Ben followed her, when they reached the kitchen Miranda had a glass of water and Ben's desire to kiss her was immense.

Miranda left the glass in the kitchen and when she turned around, before she could react, Ben took her by the waist, quickly pulled her towards him and they kissed passionately. Miranda moved her arms around her neck as Ben's hands caressed her back slowly moving his hands towards her butt and squeezing it roughly making her moan.
Miranda's nipples hardened and her panties were soaked. She wanted him like never before. More than she has ever wanted another human being.

Ben began to kiss and nibble on her neck and Miranda moaned, Ben was lowered to her chest and Miranda pushed him away.
-Let's follow this in my room- Miranda said seductively, Ben smiled biting his lip, grabbed her ass and they went to their room while they kissed on the way.

She motioned for him to sit on the bed before crawling on top of him astride his waist. Ben sat up and kissed her neck before reaching down to kiss her upper chest.
Miranda felt his manhood harden beneath her pushing against the clit that covered her panties. She pushed him back to gain access to his neck and kissed and licked him.
Ben put his hands on her waist as Miranda rocked on top of him, and in a quick turn Ben held her and spun around, causing Miranda to be under him and she laughed seductively.

While both were kissing roughly, Ben was slowly removing her clothes, he was raising his shirt, passing his hands on his belly and up to his chest, making Miranda moan, he finished taking off her blouse and continued with her jeans. Ben looked carefully at his half-naked body and groaned, Miranda's body was addicted just looking at him. Miranda sat up, pulled Ben up for a passionate kiss and her belt was unbuckled.
-Wait, you're sure ...- Ben said, worried because he didn't want to press her, but Miranda put a finger to his lips, shutting him up.
-Shh, you talk too much- Miranda whispered against his lips and Ben gave up, he needed her.

Shortly after they were both without clothes, Ben gave Miranda soft kisses on the neck, he slowly went down to her clavicle and bit her gently, he lowered his hand to her center and put his fingers directly on her clitoris, first he was gently stimulating, causing Miranda to arch her back a little, then Ben brought his head closer to her right breast, sucking from side to side until he reached her nipple to devour mercilessly. Miranda arched her back more and began to moan loudly, she felt like she was in the clouds. She tried to push her nipple into his mouth as much as she could even though he already had a good grip on it, sucking on it while giving her the greatest pleasure she had ever experienced. Quickly, he moved to the left licking and biting disrespectfully.
-Oh yes Ben, still- Miranda wailed and Ben smiled. -Oh my god- Miranda moaned as she realized her orgasm was approaching.

-Ben, I'm going to come- Miranda moaned with her head thrown back and her back fully arched with pleasure. Ben smiled and lowered his hand to her clit, began to stimulate him fiercely without removing his mouth from her nipples and that made Miranda scream and come without warning. A couple of minutes later Miranda was still breathing heavily from the intense orgasm, Ben was on top of her giving her soft kisses on the face until she calmed down a little more.

Ben gave her a soft kiss on the lips and they looked into each other's eyes.
-Are you ready? - Ben asked biting his lip, Miranda could barely nod, Ben inserted only the tip to get used to the size, Miranda arched her back, she dug her nails into his back as he stretched her stopping to let her will adapt to the tip. Miranda squirmed moving her hips indicating that she wanted more for him to push more to fill her to the hilt, her eyes went back along with her head and she let out a great moan. Ben took his manhood out of her and put her back on tightly, causing Miranda to moan again, he began to move in and out of her gently, accustoming her to his size, Miranda had her eyes closed and her head back, at that, Ben put a hand on her neck, making her look at him.
-Look at me- he said softly and Miranda obeyed.
Ben was in and out of her with force as they both looked into each other's eyes, without a doubt it was the most sensual, passionate, intimate and beautiful moment they had had so far. Ben walked over and they shared a long, passionate kiss as Ben kept moving in and out of her.

Ben increased the speed little by little until he began to make more noise, the moans of both and the strong thrusts that Ben gave to Miranda echoed in the room.
-Oh baby, you're so tight and wet love- Ben moaned into Miranda's ear and she smiled biting her lip, which left Ben wanting more for her.
Ben was thrusting hard on Miranda, bringing her to another intense orgasm, Ben fought not to come next to her as he wanted to give her more pleasure, but he had to admit that Miranda's body was like a drug.

When Miranda calmed down, they were both lying face to face, they both smiled and while they talked, they gave each other soft kisses.
Miranda was stroking Ben's abdomen and she lowered her hand to his erect penis and began to grind it with her hand and Ben groaned.
-What are you doing?- Ben said seductively in her ear and then kissed her on the ear, which sent shivers down Miranda's body.
-Now it's my turn- Miranda said seductively, she climbed on top of him and began to rock, joining her pelvic bones and taunting Ben.
Miranda grabbed Ben's manhood and slowly inserted it into her and they both groaned, Miranda put her hands on Ben's chest and began to slowly grind him.
-Damn Miranda- Ben moaned when he saw her grind him with such passion, not counting the wonderful view he had of her body.

Miranda increased her speed and Ben grabbed her hips, leaned over and began to eat her breasts, causing them both to moan. Miranda pulled Ben down, laying him down as she continued to grind him, approached him and gave him a long and passionate kiss as he kept going up and down, Ben felt in heaven and only thought about how good Miranda was in bed.
-Damn Miranda, you are so tight and you feel so good- Ben growled on her lips with their foreheads joined, then he kissed her full lips again, Miranda broke the kiss gasping for air. Ben filled his hands with her generous ass and pressed her against him, moving her back and forth. Miranda didn't even know that she could arch her back so deeply. Her moans were so loud that she was sure the two rooms to the right and left weren't sleeping.

Miranda closed her eyes and they both shouted their names while both body began to shake. She was hitting him and making love to his body like never before. He felt his walls begin to collapse as his breathing quickened and neither of them could hold it any longer, the pleasure was too much.

-Benjamin, I'm going to come ... -
-Fuck, Miranda, I'm going to come- Ben shouted, grabbing her tightly and coming.
Ben groaned and his name left his lips when he came. She kissed him on the lips and pulled away from him placing her head on his chest. Ben rubbed circles on his thigh trying to figure out what to say. They both regained their normal breathing and were hugging.
-That was incredible, you drugged me woman- Ben said with their foreheads joined and Miranda laughed.
-I should say the same about you- Miranda said laughing, they gave each other a soft kiss and fell asleep.