Chapter 22

-Miranda !!

When Miranda heard who that voice came from, she rolled her eyes and continued walking as if nothing had happened.
-Miranda, I know you hear me, please let me speak !! - said Ben, who was already close enough to take her by the arm, but he didn't try.
-You don't think you talked enough today !?- Miranda exclaimed and Ben followed her, but she wouldn't let herself speak.

-Please, just let me talk to you- Ben begged, but she kept walking and ignoring him, then Ben took her arm and pulled her towards him making their bodies end up glued, he had his arms behind his back, sticking her as close possible to his body and she had her hands on her chest, dropping her bag to the ground. Their faces were a few inches apart, they were staring into each other's eyes, they both felt their breaths getting heavier, their hearts were beating rapidly and their gazes full of love, fury and confusion traveled from their eyes to their mouths, and not being able to take any more, slowly approached even more and joined their lips.

First it was a soft and short kiss, then they brought their lips together in a long and passionate kiss, Ben's hands traveled to her lower back without taking her away from her body and Miranda's hands traveled to her neck and face, deepening even more his kiss. They parted their lips and gave another long, soft and passionate kiss, after almost a minute they stopped kissing, slowly moved away and looked into each other's eyes, even their faces being inches apart and their breaths heavy, they wanted to kiss all the time, all night and all day, the desire that they both had had not disappeared after 4 long years.

They both stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes and in that time Miranda thought about everything she lived with Ben, although it had only been 6 months and they had started their relationship too quickly, she knew that he loved her, he It had shown from the moment they met. He showed it when he defended her from Eli, when he defended her from his sister, he showed it in the good and bad moments, when she didn't want to talk to him and he never left, he always let her know that he would be there no matter what happened, no matter if there was a storm or if the sun rose, he always loved her, and she was deeply in love with him, she was so in love that she considered Ben the love of her life, she did not want to continue wasting time not being with him, she did not want to spend one more second of her time without having him in her life, 4 years had passed and she couldn't take it anymore, and at that moment, when Miranda saw those beautiful brown eyes that she looked at for 6 months and that she hadn't seen in 4 years, she knew that had forgiven.

-I love you...-Miranda confessed, making Ben's breathing stop for a second.
-I love you and forgive me, forgive me for everything- Miranda confessed staring into his eyes, while she caressed Ben's face with her hands and tears rolled down her face. Ben was happy, he felt the joy return to his body but he couldn't help but shed tears.
-No, no no no no ... forgive me, forgive me for all the damage I did to you, you didn't deserve that...-Ben cried but Miranda stopped him, placing her fingers on his lips gently and shutting him up.

-I forgive you Ben, I couldn't not do it ... I love you- Miranda said as they both looked into each other's eyes. Ben shed tears, he could not believe that Miranda had forgiven him and much less that she professed her love for him after what happened so many years ago, but he was happy that he did, he loved her deeply, he loved her with everything in his being and he did not want to live another day without her, Ben promised to improve for her and for their relationship, he did not want to lose her again and he was willing to spend the rest of his life with her, and although he did not know if this meant that they would return , I would respect Miranda's time to do things right.

-I love you so much- Ben said taking her face, planted a soft kiss on her lips, hugged her and they both stayed there, feeling each other after so many years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi baby, this chapter is shorter, probably the shortest in this whole story, but I couldn't see them separated yet either 😫, but, many more things will come for before happy ending.

What do you think about Miranda's reaction?

Do you think they should talk more before professing their love?

tell me what you think of this chapter and leave me ideas for the next ones.

Love u

-P💘