Chapter 8

Ben was driving home and although he tried the images of Miranda naked in the shower did not leave his mind, he felt that he was getting harder and harder and the need to have Miranda was growing.
Ben came home, chose comfortable clothes and stepped into the shower, turned on the cold water to clear his mind, and thought about something else. After showering, he changed into comfortable clothes, put pajamas in his bag, and headed for Miranda's house.

Miranda entered the shower with Sofía, she had a baby bath by her side to bathe her and she took a bath in the shower, played a little with Sofía, then washed her hair and cleaned it, Miranda left her playing for a while longer in the As she cleaned herself, they finished showering, Miranda wrapped herself in a towel and wrapped Sofía in another. She got out of the shower and put Sofía on the bed, gave her a toy so she wouldn't move while she got dressed, Miranda rubbed lotion on her body as quickly as possible, the last thing she needed was for Ben to see her naked, She combed and curled her hair with a little cream, put on a comfy set of red panties and put on her pajama bottoms and an oversized blouse.

After getting dressed she went to get clothes for Sofia and Ben just arrived. Ben looked for Miranda and did not find her, then he went to his room, knocked on the door and Miranda told him to come in, when Ben saw her, even with the maximum comfort of her home she looked sexy, her pajama pants despite the fact that It was big on her butt and her wide blouse was absolutely sexy.

Miranda began to put Sofía's clothes on and every time she let them go the girl would turn and crawl, trying to escape, which made Miranda laugh.
-You have all the energy today Sofía- Miranda said laughing and Ben also laughed.
-Now I see what her parents suffer when dressing her- said Ben holding Sofia, who was laughing and Miranda smiled.
After a while he was able to dress her and lay her on his bed with a stuffed animal, while he turned on the television.
-Do you want to sleep here? If you're not uncomfortable, of course, Sofía also escapes at night- Miranda said laughing at the end, Ben raised his eyebrows.
-Does he run away at night?- Ben said laughing and Miranda nodded.
-The last time he stayed here, he crawled into the living room- Miranda said and they both laughed.
-And to think that she seems so innocent- Ben said, looking at Sofia tenderly.
-Do you know his parents? This innocent girl has nothing- said Miranda and they both laughed.

Miranda put on a movie and they lay on the bed, Sofia was in the middle with a bottle of milk and Ben and Miranda on the sides of the bed, Ben looked more at Miranda than at the movie and Sofia was constantly trying to escape, but Miranda grabbed her foot and didn't let go any more, which made Ben laugh and Sofía stopped.

After an hour the movie ended, Sofia was asleep and Ben and Miranda awake, both lying on their sides, facing each other, only Sofia came between them. Miranda looked at Sofia and stroked her face with a smiling finger and Ben looked at Miranda. He felt so good when he was with her, he loved everything she did, he loved when she smiled, oh and her laugh, it got him high, just thinking of her laughing made his day, he loved her brown eyes and plump pink lips, he could kiss them all day

Miranda looked up and saw Ben staring deeply at her.
-What?- Miranda asked with a smile.
-You're beautiful- Ben said smiling, Miranda smiled, blushed and rolled her eyes, making Ben laugh. Miranda checked the time on her cell phone and saw that it was almost one in the morning.
-It's almost one o'clock- Miranda said in a low voice and Ben nodded, they both covered themselves up to their shoulders and Sofia stood with her head out of the blanket, grabbing Miranda's shirt with her little hand.
-Good night- Ben said smiling and winking at him, Miranda laughed and said the same.

Miranda closed her eyes and her cell phone vibrated, she opened her eyes suddenly, looked at Ben who was awake, let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, making Ben laugh slightly, Miranda slowly turned around so as not to wake Sofia, grabbed her cell phone and saw that her father was calling her, she frowned and answered.
-Father? It's one in the morning- Miranda whispered.
-Hi daughter, I'm your father, how are you? - William said mocking Miranda and she laughed slightly.
-Why are you whispering Miranda?- Asked William.
-It's one in the morning and Sofia is sleeping next to me- Miranda said, smiling.
-Well, I come to let you know that we will arrive at 9am in Seattle, we will take a taxi to your house and then we will go to a hotel.- said William and Miranda gasped.
-You weren't coming in 4 days?- Miranda said, Sofia started to move and Ben pulled her closer to him, saying "shh" to keep her sleeping, and William listened.
-Is there someone else with you, Miranda?- Asked William, Miranda opened her eyes, looked at Ben, indicating that he was going to the living room and he nodded.

Miranda went to the living room and spoke again.
-I'll go look for them tomorrow in my car, Ben and Sofia will probably go with me since they stayed here at my house- Miranda said, hoping her father didn't get angry or say something uncomfortable.
-I understand- said William laughing, Miranda didn't understand why he was laughing but she supposed it was because of Ben.
-Why are you laughing?- Miranda said smiling.
-Nothing, nothing, I'll see you tomorrow daughter, send a greeting to your boyfriend- said William laughing and Miranda opened her mouth.
-Daddy!- Miranda screamed in a whisper and William gave a slight laugh. -He's not my boyfriend-.
-He likes you, it's almost the same- said William and Miranda blushed.
-Y-you know w-what ... s-see you tomorrow dad- Miranda said stammering, William laughed and hung up. Miranda had a glass of water in the kitchen and went up to her bedroom.

  She went to bed slowly so as not to wake Sofia and saw that she and Ben were asleep, Sofia had her hand tightening Ben's shirt and Ben had his hand on the girl's back, Miranda witnessed the scene and smiled widely, it was adorable, she left his cell phone on the nightstand and fell asleep.
At 4am she felt a moan, Sofía had woken up and was about to cry, Miranda opened her eyes and saw the girl awake, she began to move her slightly from side to side and whispering to make her fall asleep, but Sofía did not fall asleep, Miranda moved slowly from the bed and grabbed Sofía by her skirt, leading her to the kitchen to prepare her milk.

In the kitchen Miranda made the formula milk and heated it in the microwave, it made a bit of noise but she closed the door to her room so that Ben wouldn't wake up, when she was ready she bathed the bottle in cold water to cool down a bit. milk, put a little on her hand and when she saw that it was not hot she gave it to Sofía, the girl immediately accepted the milk and Miranda smiled because of how tender it was, she walked to the living room and began to rock her, seeing that the girl not sleeping, he decided to sing slowly and softly the first music that came to mind.

What I feel for you has no explanation
And I just wonder how you collapsed every corner in me
You have always made our bed a summer
You made everyday fun
And I don't understand how you did it, but I know that today

I want more of you, more
I like everything you give me, more
And without permission you have stolen my heart
Little by little

He saw that Sofía began to close her eyes little by little but continued singing.

You fill my whole days with such a good mood
And you taught me to see the stones of the road as a step
That's why you are my favorite plan
With you I stay to infinity
And I don't understand how you did it, but I know that today

She finished singing and Sofía was completely asleep, she slowly took the bottle out of her mouth and went up to her bedroom, when she arrived she saw Ben, who was still asleep but face down, Miranda found him adorable when he slept and that made her smile, she did not understand what was it about that man that only sleeping had that effect on her, and although she was hard on him at first Ben won her heart, she was falling in love with him and Ben also with her.

Miranda walked slowly to the bed, saw that it was 4:20 a.m. and set the alarm for 8 a.m., lay down on the bed and when she tried to let go of Sofía the girl grabbed her with her little hands, Miranda sighed, She stroked her head and lay down slowly looking at the ceiling, Sofía was sleeping on Miranda's chest in a fetal position, Miranda with one hand stretched the blankets up to the top covering her body and that of the girl, leaving their heads out, she gave him a I kiss Sofia on the head and she fell asleep, with one hand holding her from behind.