Chapter 26

-May I?- Ben asked and Miranda nodded.

Ben handed her the flowers and sat down next to her, a considerable distance away, Miranda smiled and thanked him.

-You look cute- smiled Ben, analyzing her hair that had natural and beautiful waves.

Miranda smiled again and stared at him.

-I look like a mess.

-A beautiful mess- Ben smiled and Miranda blushed, looking down.

-How's your mom?- Miranda said and Ben sighed.

-She's fine, her vital signs are normal and her breathing is good- Ben said relieved and Miranda smiled.

-I'm very glad to know that- Miranda was sincere with a smile, that smile melted Ben.

-Thanks- Ben said hypnotized by her and Miranda shook her head.

-Don't thank me, I would do it again if necessary- Miranda affirmed.

-Anyway, thank you very much, and sorry for putting you in this situation, I should have stopped you, I...- Ben began to apologize many times and Miranda put her hands in Ben's and he fell silent, paying attention to that gesture .

-Benjamin, everything is fine!- Miranda affirmed and Ben looked her straight in the eyes.

-I got sick because I'm still very fond of your mom and I couldn't process it well before going into the operating room, I just... I felt the pain late, and it's fine, everything's fine! I'm much better now, I just needed to vent-

Ben hugged her and Miranda flinched a bit but quickly accepted his hug.

-My life won't be enough to thank you for what you did for my mother Miranda- Ben said, breaking away from her hug again and Miranda smiled.

-You have nothing to thank me for, I would do it again if necessary and you know it- Miranda said.

-The important thing now is that she is well, yes? Don't worry, I'm fine and I'll stay on your mom's case...-

-No... leave it to someone else, if it affected you like this now, it will affect you again, my mom is fine thanks to you and the last thing I want is for something to happen to you, I couldn't bear it- Ben said and Miranda's breath short.

-Ben, I can do it…- Miranda tried to avoid an awkward conversation with Ben, but he spoke.

-I miss you, Miranda- Ben confessed and Miranda's heart stopped.

Miranda looked into his eyes searching for lies, but found only truth and honestly, she was scared.

-Ben, this is not the best time to talk about this...-

-So when Miranda? When will be the right time?- Ben questioned and Miranda sighed.

They stared at each other and Ben realized that Miranda wasn't going to speak, not now.

Then Ben remembered his mother's words.

If you can't go a day without thinking about a person, it's worth fighting for.

That's what his mother told him when Miranda broke up with him, and Ben didn't think of losing Miranda at all, he wouldn't lose her again.

-You've been avoiding me and avoiding this conversation for a long time and we're going to talk whether you want to or not- Ben said seriously and Miranda licked her lips.

-I miss you Miranda, and I'm not going to let time pass and you don't know what I feel for you- Ben approached her a little.

Miranda was speechless.

-I can't stand to keep missing you when you're here, in front of me and I can't have you, I can't touch you, kiss you, love you as you deserve and live the rest of my life with you, I can't stand that you can't be mine and I know you can't stand that either-

-I promise you that this, ours is forever, it is for life and after it, I want to be with you because I love you! I want to be with you because I can't breathe without you Miranda, and I know you feel the same, just give me the opportunity...-

Ben walked over to Miranda, put his hand on her face and they both looked deeply into each other's eyes.

-Give me the opportunity to show you every day how much I love and desire you- Ben said with tears in his eyes, while he wiped away Miranda's tears.

Miranda sighed and kissed him.

To be continued...

hey guys, sorry for taking so long, I have some health problems and I'm busy with other things, but it's not important, I'll try to update, I swear🦕

sorry for the suspense HAHAHAHAHA but this story ended here, well, the first part.

I will try to upload the second part where he will talk about the future, or possible future, of Ben and Miranda.

what do you think will happen?🐥

leave me your doubts or ideas, I will answer absolutely everything!!!!✍🏻💗

thank you for supporting this story, i really appreciate it because i was scared to upload it hahah i love you guys❤️