Chapter 17

-You are ...-Ben said to Miranda until the door opened again, interrupting him, John entered and saw that they were all strange and raised his eyebrows.
-What's wrong?- John asked and Ben glared at him.
-Is Miranda your woman?- Ben said seriously and before John answered Miranda spoke.
-I am not his woman, I am the mother of his son-

Ben looked at John, he was disappointed, Ben had told him about Miranda since they met but John never told him that the mother of his son was her, and what made Ben even worse was when he realized that everyone knew it , minus him. He was in front of the woman he loved, the woman for whom he knelt at his feet and still be rejected, the woman who had made his life the happiest, he was in front of the love of his life who had a child with his friend. Ben felt himself breaking inside and even though he knew he had no right to be angry, he couldn't help himself. Ben felt his tears pooling so he quickly looked down and left the room, Alice saw this and went after him.

Ben left Richard's room very hurt with tears in his eyes, he just couldn't believe it, he knew he didn't have to get angry since he was the one who failed Miranda, but he couldn't help it, his blood was boiling. Everyone knew except him, all his friends knew where Miranda was and that she had something to do with John, no one told him and that tore him in two.

Ben was walking down the hall and Alice followed him, she put a hand on his shoulder and led him to a private room.
When they came in Ben was still with tears in her eyes, Alice noticed that and hugged him, they held each other for a long time until Ben released her.
-You knew this could happen Ben, you both continued making your life after what happened, I know you are sad but try not to be, maybe this made her feel better, but that does not mean that she does not continue to love you- Alice said, Ben He sighed and took a few seconds before speaking.

-She ... She had a son ... with my friend ... everyone knew it and nobody told me- Ben cried, Alice looked at him sadly, she knew that Ben loved her and she also knew that he was wrong to hide it, Alice came over and hugged him.

They all stared at the awkward moment and Miranda and John sighed.
-I knew something like this would happen- Miranda said sitting on Richard's feet.
-His reaction was obvious, they haven't seen each other for several years and when they finally see each other again, he finds out that you have a child with his friend, it's not easy for any of them- Richard said and Miranda nodded.
-I'll go talk to him- John said and before he could leave Callie took him by the arm.
-Are you crazy?- Callie asked and John turned around.
-Do you want me to kill you?- Miranda added and John nodded.
-Just give him time, when he calms down talk to him- Danielle said and everyone nodded.

A few hours passed and it was already noon, they had to take Richard to some studies that would take about an hour and he told his classmates to have lunch in the cafeteria, they nodded and they all went.
There were Callie, Arizona, Danielle, John, James, Olivia and Miranda at a table, everyone had lunch and John gave William food, the cafeteria was empty, so when William finished eating he started running through the cafeteria and everyone they controlled. Miranda saw two people talking to her baby in the distance, so she went over and called his name.

-William! - Miranda said approaching, people were talking to him and smiling, but when they looked at each other, Miranda realized that they were his parents. Miranda immediately wiped the smile from her face when their gazes met.

Miranda had not seen or had any kind of contact with her parents for more than 2 years, since she found out that she was pregnant they despised her and her son, since they thought that a child out of wedlock was not good, Miranda Without wanting to do so, she began to feel hatred and resentment towards them, their rejection hurt her and she was not willing to go through that again.