Chapter 11

The alarm rang, it was 8am, Miranda turned around and turned off the alarm, she turned to see Ben who was sleeping naked next to her and had his hands on his hips, Miranda smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the lips, causing Ben to wake up.
-Good morning- Miranda said and Ben smiled.
-Good morning love- Ben said, and without taking his hands off her hips he brought her closer to her body, when both bodies were close together, Miranda felt him hard in her vagina and moaned, Ben was about to kiss her and she pushed him away.
-Get rid of the morning breath first- Miranda said with a finger on her lip.
-I don't care- Ben said smiling and kissed her passionately.

Ben got on top of Miranda, kissing her on the lips, then going down her cheeks and reaching her neck, caressing her body with his hands mercilessly. Miranda started to spread her legs for him and Ben groaned.
-We'll be late Benjamin- Miranda groaned and Ben smirked.
-We go into an hour love- Ben said and before Miranda could respond, Ben nailed his manhood into her, which made Miranda moan loudly, Ben was slow at first and Miranda would not stop moaning, she put her legs around him. her waist as Ben pounded her wet pussy hard. Ben was kissing Miranda's neck while giving her strong thrusts and Miranda wrapped her arms around his neck, while moaning very loudly in Ben's ear, making him want her more.

-Oh god yes Ben, faster Benjamin, oh god- Miranda screamed biting her lip and Ben gave him louder, when he felt Miranda's walls squeeze his cock he began to make a great effort not to come. Ben lifted his head from Miranda's neck and the two shared a passionate, lust-filled kiss. After a few minutes they had both had a powerful orgasm, and after calming down they went into the shower, and obviously, they also had a round there, then they got dressed and went to the hospital, they had not had breakfast but they would make time to do it in the hospital.

At the hospital...

Ben and Miranda went to their lockers to change, Miranda had put on her navy blue uniform for the first time, now she was a starter which meant she had more work to do. They both went to the board and saw that they had no surgeries, then they went to the cafeteria and saw Mark, along with Arizona, Callie, Olivia and James, they served their food, they came over, they sat down, they all said hello.
-The headline is here!- Mark said happily, hugging Miranda and she laughed.
-It's not a big deal Mark,- Miranda said.
-Yes it is Miranda, you deserve this and we all support you- Callie said and Miranda smiled.

-And what exactly happened to your Arizona family? They didn't give me details. - Miranda asked.
-It was a judicial problem, we thought it was more important but it wasn't- Arizona said and Miranda nodded.
-None of us have surgeries today?- Ben asked confused.
-Well, it's 9am, it's quite early for trauma to come- Olivia said and everyone nodded, a few seconds later all their pagers rang and everyone went to get ready.

They went to wait for the ambulances and there were other doctors, there were Richard, Derek, Meredith, Yang, George, April, Jackson ... there were all the interns.
-Why are there so many doctors here?- Miranda asked Richard, they all paid attention to him and saw that he now had the uniform of a holder.
-It's a disaster, lots of crashes, overturns, people run over and even burned, I don't understand what happened there- Richard said and Miranda opened her eyes.
-Dr. Bailey, are you not a resident?- Kepner asked confused.
-Not since yesterday Kepner- Miranda said with a slight smile and everyone congratulated her.

-Has the traumas arrived? - Someone asked, going to stand next to Miranda, and it was nothing more and nothing less than Danielle, Miranda and Ben looked at her and rolled their eyes.
-Richard, I'm glad to see you- Danielle said, finishing putting on her gloves, Richard didn't like Danielle at all but he only treated her with respect because she was a woman, because without a doubt he would love to erase her face from his memory.
-Mhm- Richard said and Miranda giggled internally.
-Miranda- Danielle greeted reluctantly and Miranda ignored her.
-Dr. Warren- Danielle greeted, clearly flirting with Ben, making Miranda's blood boil and Ben simply ignored her, none of the doctors present liked Danielle, as she tried to destroy Miranda's career based on lies and when everyone discovered the truth, no one was interested in her again.

Traumas arrived and they made groups of two, since there were many ambulances. Grey and O'malley on the one hand, Richard and Callie on the other, Olivia and James went to one, Miranda and Ben to another and so they were distributed. Danielle went with Jackson, he ignored her every time she asked questions that were not about work, since Jackson was very close to Miranda and did not like how Danielle treated her.

Miranda and Ben went with a trauma patient two, along with them they were accompanied by Jackson, April, Cristina and George, since their patient was unharmed and Miranda and Ben's patient was seriously ill.
-Give 10 morphine- Ben said.
-Kepner, the patient has a possible internal bleeding, what should be done? - Miranda asked, trying to teach her interns.
-I'll use the ultrasound- Kepner said and Miranda nodded.
-Avery, possible brain damage, how do we confirm it?- Miranda asked.
-I'll check pupils and order brain CT- Jackson said, checking his pupils and Miranda nodded.
-O'malley, the patient has a possible injury to her spine, do the necessary test- Miranda said.
-Yang, possible heart damage, continue testing.

-Equal and reactive pupils- Jackson said.
-The patient's limbs are responsive and blood flow is good- George said.
-Kepner?- Ben asked.
-He has a hemorrhage in his spleen and an injury to his abdominal aorta, he needs surgery- Kepner said.
-Yang?
-The electrocardiogram shows a slight murmur, I will administer medications and hopefully open heart surgery is not necessary-
-Excellent- Miranda said to her interns.

-Call Dr. Torres ...! - Miranda yelled and in two seconds Callie entered.
-Here I am- Callie said, approaching the patient.
-It seems to have fractured ribs, I need you to confirm it.- Miranda said and Torres nodded, lifted the patient's shirt and saw some bruises that proved that she had broken ribs.
-Yes, without a doubt he has several broken ribs.-

-Dra Bailey, your blood pressure is going up- Kepner said looking at the monitor.
-Administer 10g of Brevibloc- Ben said and the blood pressure quickly returned to normal, they were doing some more tests and Danielle entered that.
-Do you need extra hands?- Danielle said, everyone looked at her and quickly looked down.
-No, we're fine- said George, who was kind enough not to start an argument in front of the patient.
-Dr Bailey, your breathing is unsteady- Kepner said. -What is there to do, Kepner?- Miranda asked.
-Intubate, apply lidocaine and another dose of morphine- Kepner replied and Miranda told him to continue.
-Are you sure? Because I...-
-Who gave you permission to treat trauma?- Yang asked as he examined the patient and everyone looked at her, trying to make her shut up but she didn't.
-Richard did it, he said he needed staff.- Danielle said, and yes it was true, Richard did it reluctantly but the hospital was lacking staff.

-Well, anesthesiologists are always in the operating room, never in emergencies- Kepner said sharply, Miranda just observed everything and despite the fact that a normal sister would defend her, Miranda did not do it since Danielle did not deserve it at all.
-Then why dr. Is Warren here?- Danielle said and Ben looked up, wondering what he had done this time.
-Because dr. Warren does not commit fraud and does not blame innocents, unlike you- Jackson said sharply, examining the patient's limbs and then glaring at her and Danielle sighed.

-And we like Warren- Callie finished and George nudged him to shut up.
-I don't like any of them- Cristina said and Ben laughed.
-Yang- Miranda said with a light laugh.
-I thought we were talking realities- Cristina said, analyzing the patient's heart and Ben laughed again, he knew she was saying it because she was like that, since Ben and Cristina had a beautiful friendship.

-And you, anesthesiologist Bailey ...- Yang said, pointing at Danielle. -... no one here likes you, so go before I add a fraud to your resume- Yang said and Callie giggled, causing Kepner to nudge her this time and Callie fell silent.
Danielle nodded and left the room, Miranda looked at everyone who was defending her and didn't speak anything.

They examined the patient for a couple more minutes and Miranda spoke.
-Ask for complete studies, administer fluids and call me when the studies are done- Miranda said leaving the room.