FGod Error but it's practically one in the morning and I'm on drugs

I'm not actually on drugs...

Don't judge me... I know this sucks...

------------------------------------------

Error: Damn. I'm sad and depressed.

Nightmare: No. Shut up I love you. And your great.

Killer: Yeah. You're awesome- wait what was that about you loving him Night?

Nightmare: absolutely nothing.

Error: Welp... I'm still sad. Imma go to the anti-void. Bye.

Error: *goes to anti-void and also visit Charas*

Error: Hi.

A lot of AU Charas: Hi!!!

******** A couple chapters- days later ********

Error: I hear voices that tell me to kill myself and that I'm doing a terrible job at my job. Thanks a lot destiny and fate.

Destiny: *thumbs up but also flipping him off*

Fate: don't worry my child. You will be saved soon.

******** Some more days later ********

Ink: bitch get yo stupid ass outta here!

Error: No dumbnut. banana. (Why da fuq did that autocorrect to banana? The word was supposed to be balance?!? Fresh is high too, censoring words that don't need to be censored and possessing my phone.)

Ink: Fuck la balance! Go screw yo self.

Error: Wish I could but legit fate and destiny won't let me!!!

Ink: Who?

Destiny: *Hello darkness my old friend*

Ink: That's it. You've forced me to unleash my secret power weapon thingy ma bob.

Ink: CALLING ALL SANS'S AND PAPYRUS! WE'VE GOT TO KILL UH... ERRORORORROR SNAS!

Bad Guys: Nah he's cool. (And in most stories Errormare so fuck you.)

Dream: Uh..... I'm not technically a Sans do I still have to be here?

Ink: Yes!

Drram: But I don't feel really comfortable Killing a guy...

Blue: Yeah... me neither.... (also balance but you suck ass so...)

Ink: Nonsense! Le destroyer est exception!

Dream: since when did you learn French and what does that have to do with FGod stories? you're also not even speaking french correctly...

Lust: Yeah um.... in some book I understand him and also don't like killing him.

Ink: Well fuck y'all then because I have legitimately every other Sans on my side!

Reaper: in some books I don't-

Ink: STFU AND ATTACK!

AU Sans: *Attacks*

*Inset really cool and intense fight here*

Error: Ah. Im so scared and some how live through it. Gosh darn you fate and destiny.

Ink: Hacks.

Error: Aim bot.

Ink: Uno reverse card!

Error: No u

Ink: FUCK!

Error: Fuck yoooooouuuuuuuuu *proceeds to flip off Ink while opening a portal to the void and falling through*

Ink: gosh darn it... Welp. Guess he's dead now. Good show everyone. Hope y'all are not dead. You guys can go back now!

Blue: I'm gonna side with bad sans....

Dream: me too but in the future because Ink is becoming insane...

******** w/ le bad guys ********

Nightmare: Da fuq? When did Error die? Gosh diggle daggle! That really ruffles my feathers.

Nightmare: Oh my love~ pleas run away~ monster king~ forbids your stay~

Blue: Hey y'all can I join you gay- I'm mean you guys now because balance?

Nightmare: Sure mate Ink suxxcxxcs

******** W/ Error ********

Fate: Surprise! You ain't gon die because you are a chosen and special child!

Error: Where da fuq am I?

Smol baby kid baby bones cute child sans and papy: hewwo uwu. Help us escape pwease.

Error: CHILDREN! Yes of course I will! *Proceeds to help children*

******** w/ the other peeps ********

Ink: Why da fuq are AUS crashing and getting destroyed? Da hell?

Bad Guys & Blue: REBELLION!!!

Ink: Oh shi- fu- uh.... Dream could ya-

Dream: Nah bitch. I'm with them. You mean and cold and soulless.

Ink: big oof.

------------------------------------------

Me: the end.

You: da fuq. That's a shitty ending.

Me: Yeah well... it's been awhile since I've read a fgod because they're basically all the same, so I forgot how it usually ends.

You: Well you suck and this chapter sucks.

Me: listen. It's one in the morning, I don't know what I'm doing anymore. You're fault for reading. Get fucked losers. (I'm kidding I lover every single on of y'all)

You: whatever.

Me: yeah... now go to sleep ya dumbnut (it autocorrected dumbnut to shit and I think that's kinda funny) it's one in the morning what do you think you're doing awake? *gives you all goodnight kisses and pats on the head (unless you don't want one) gives cookies and milk/chocolate milk/hot chocolate*