Killer's Camp Stories 2

Killer: Do you wanna know how I joined the bad sanses?

I was at a camp my mom signed me up for, and I was walking back to my group after stealing one of the chefs knives when two heads popped out of the forest.

One had a crack on the right side of his skull. The other had mismatched eyes. One red the other blue.

They looked at me and said

"Do you want to be part of the lost troop?"

Of course, I said yes.

They looked at eachother before turning back to me and said

"Follow us." And headed back into the forest.

I followed them, and I was met with a whole group of other skeletons, one was standing on a log with a golden crown and purple-ish blue-ish outfit and talking to whole bunch of other skeletons. U assumed he was the leader.

One had blue marks running down his face and glitchy, another had a tooth missing and looked very mad. Another looked like my friends friend Blue but more edgier. Another just looked like and fucking slut. I think maybe the glitchy ones brothers were there just to supervise him, and maybe the Grim Reaper as well. I can't remember, it was years ago.

Anyways, the one standing on the log turned it the two skeletons who brought me here and said

"Horror, Murder, did you acquire a new team member?"

The two who were supposedly Horror and Murder stepped out of the way to reveal me.

"Hello. I am Nightmare. What is your name?"

"The names Killer."

"Your name is Killer? Mines is Murder. Basically the same word. What are we going to do?"

"One of you is going to have to change your name."

I looked at Murder and he looked at me after Nightmare spoke the order.

"I can change my name to Dust."

"Sounds good."

Then Nightmare introduced me to everyone. And noticed the knife I had stolen.

"I see you already have a weapon. You will be a great addition to our group."

And after that, we were always together. Except when camp ended. It was very tramatic

But we found out we went to the same high school later on. And we were back together. Of course we all changed. Nightmare was a complete mess. Horror had a full chunk missing from his skull. And many more other things. But we stayed together and ended up making an after school club just to hang out with eachother more.  We had enough people to do so.

One kid actually tried to join us, saying that the club sounded cool. Let's say, he went missing the next day.

And that's how we got our team together.

It all started from that stupid camp my mom forced me to go to.

Nightmare: Shut up Killer that's not how it happened. It was not like one of those stupid High school AU books. You need to stop reading those.

Killer: But Ghost Stories is really good.