Math homework

Math problem: When baking cupcakes for his class of 21 students, Sammy needs two eggs. Now he want to bake cupcakes for the upcoming science fair. If he expects 336 people to attend the science fair, how many eggs will he need?

Sprinkle: Okay, 1, why are you feeding everyone? 2, how do you know the number of people? 3, how are you gonna explain this to your teacher? 4, how are you gonna carry it all? 5, where are you gonna put 336 cupcakes? 6, what is your project!? 7, what if there are more or less people? 8, if it's for a science fair I'm guessing the cupcakes are for your project, why do people need to eat the cupcakes for the project? Are they poisoned or something? 8, vegans, diets, allergies. 9, they wouldn't be fresh through the whole fair. 10, who has the dedication to bake 336 cupcakes? 11, who are his parents and are they gonna let him bake this many cupcakes? 12, how much would this cost?

Blueprint: 21 >:3

Desire: Trick question. He doesn't bake any cupcakes.

Goth: Or he could only bake enough for what he needs for the project.

Pallette: I'll answer only if I get a cupcake afterwards.

Bluescreen: He doesn't do the science fair. He's to dumb for it.

Gradient: Why would there only be 336 people? There would be at least 336 kids, and then you add the parents. And then the teachers. And then the judges. Bonus the janitors if you're nice.

Pj: ............. He's probably baking cupcakes for a fundraiser at the school during the science fair. And the answer is 32 eggs.