Duolingo

Sprinkle: Some fucked up shit happened at school today.

Blue: What was so bad that you had to swear?

Sprinkle: So I was in my french class-

Dust: Why the fuck are you taking French?

Blue: Shh! Let him finish!

Sprinkle: Anyways, for one activity we had to go into this duolingo website, but the link the teacher set up wasn't working so I just made my own account. But I used my school account.

Dust: Where is this going?

Sprinkle: But in my School email I got a notification that I had a new follower on duolingo. Which, I didn't even know you could have followers. But I click on that notification. And the first thing I see is a profile pic of a human girl posing naked with a piece of paper covering her you know what.

Blue:......

Dust:..........

Sprinkle: So I don't know what to do. It's on my school account so my teachers could obviously see what is going on. So? How do I do this? Do I tell her I'm a gay 13 year old just trying it get through middle school. But I also don't want to talk to her because maybe the school might think I'm okay with this and doing dirty talk with her. But I also don't know if I want it contact my teachers about this because I don't know what will happen or how they'll react.

Blue:...........

Dust:............. what the fu-

Blue: WHO IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS SENDING NUDES THROUGH FUCKING DUOLINGO!

Actual events that happened to me. Please send help.