10

Vicky West

As I had reached the Moulin Rouge, I could see a bunch of cars already in the parking lot. I spotted Red's car, and I was delighted she was already here.  I made my way inside, heading straight for the dressing room. I smiled when I heard Red and Marcel bickering. I opened the door, seeing Red with tears streaming down her face and Marcel hunched over in laughter.

"Vicky! I was just telling Marcel about you slaying Harry at his party. I'm incredibly lucky to have witnessed it. Marcel wants it to be replayed so he can see it as well.''

"Did you really say everything that Red just told me?'' He asked me with big eyes – this guy was nosier than my mother sometimes.

"I have no idea what she told you, but I'm sure it was an accurate portrayal.'' I told him. I placed my stuff on my make-up table, and started to do my hair. I wanted to have it in a ponytail, just to piss Harry off and make it easier to dance. Life was reaching the point of enjoyment. "Where are the other dancers?'' I asked them both, confused about the other empty tables in the dressing room.

"They've already gone to costume,'' Marcel explained. "Harry has big ideas for Friday – I believe he wants everyone to wear red lace only. I don't know what has gotten into his head.'' He told us.

"He's such a dumbass. It isn't easy to dance in lace, it tears easily, there's gotta be another reason he's putting us in lace.'' She said, and she crossed her legs. Marcel was nodding in agreement. "Why are you staring at me like that?''

"I was just thinking about what could possibly be the reason to for wearing red lace,'' I spoke, and shifted closer to Marcel and Red. "But, he wants us covered in red lace completely?'' The thought of Harry putting us in red lace was confusing me as well. I knew he liked to reveal a lot of skin, but lace wasn't even a solid material – this was a new level of provocative.

"Most definitely,'' Marcel told me. "I hope he plans to cover up the goods though.''

"The audience wants the goods, Marcel. You're the only one who doesn't.'' Red remarked, and Marcel agreed after a few seconds. "We should go check them out?'' She suggested.

"Yeah, why not,'' I shrugged, and followed Red and Marcel to the area where everyone was putting on their costumes.

As we walked down the stairs, we could hear the other dancers talking loudly – some were saying how much they loved it, others less so. I spotted Carmen immediately, and rolled my eyes when I saw her standing in front of the mirror trying to make the right pose so that her ass would stick out.

We walked past Carmen and Jess – I wasn't surprised when Red made a remark.

"Stop pretending you have an ass, Carmen.'' She spoke.

I looked over at Carmen – watching her seductive expression fall into a scowl – and covered my mouth to stop the obnoxious laughter that threatened to come out.

"Excuse me, Winster. You don't have to be so rude, no wonder nobody likes you.''

"I've had it with you, Carmen.'' Red mentioned, and she walked closer to Carmen. Marcel and I looked over at each other, and decided to tag along before we were too far away to keep Red in place. "Do you not realize that Jess is your only friend here, and the rest of us hate you? You walk around here, acting like you own the place because you're Harry's latest fuck. Let me make something clear to you, bitch, almost every other girl in this room has been in your position. It won't last long, and when Harry comes to his senses he'll dump your ass quicker than you could imagine. Don't kid yourself, Harry wants nothing more from you than what you're good for – a good shag.''