01

Hi friends! Welcome to the second book of this trilogy. Due to my publishing deal, I had to remove the last chapters of Lush Seduction. But to make sure you know what has happened and the beginning of the second book doesn't confuse you, I wrote you a short summary down below:

Vicky showed up at the airport and they went to NYC, they joined the mile-high club, bumped into Niall on the plane, and they went to the Blue Moon (which is like the Moulin Rouge) because the owner invited them to a ball. They walked around NYC, drank hot chocolate, Vicky told Harry she doesn't want to end up alone so he told her he won't let that happen, and they eventually take a pic together which they turn into a postcard to send to friends and family. Once they return to LA, Harry begins to feel unwell and he starts to distant himself from Vicky. Of course she doesn't know why, but she does know there is something going on. Especially when she hears Carmen, one of the dancers, has her eye on Harry. That's when Vicky decides to confront Harry. She goes to the club the next day, seeing that he is at his office. There she finds William and Harry talking, so she starts to eavesdrop their convo:

- - - - - - - - -

Vicky West

Previously in Lush Seduction (Moulin Rouge)

''So it's about Vicky?'' William questioned Harry when he had entered the room. I peeked through the small opening and saw William sitting on Harry's desk chair. He was flipping through the files lying on Harry's desk, Harry telling William to keep his hands away from his shit.

''She doesn't need to know,'' I heard Harry said demandingly. I was immediately confused, what didn't I need to know?

''After all the shit you gave me about Vicky, you're asking me for help?'' William asked Harry mockingly. I crunched my nose just at the bitter thought of Harry running to William for guidance. Last I had heard, Harry refused to step within ten feet of William, why did he invite him to his office?

''What else could I do? I don't have any options!'' Harry panicked in a whisper. I could hear William chuckle at Harry's desperation, shivers ran down my spine in accordance to the sound. ''Well, give me some advice.'' Harry demanded sternly. I couldn't hear any voices coming from the office for a while, at first I'd thought that they had heard me, but William's voice rang clearly through the silence.

''Dump that skank,'' William spoke seriously.

''William I-'' Harry tried to say something, but was unable to find the right words.

''No, really,'' William protested in a very harsh tone. I swallowed the lump in my throat, willing my legs to keep me in place and not burst through the door to throttle William. ''This is her fault, it's obvious.''

''How can you be so sure?'' Harry questioned William.

''Please, Harry. Since day one it was clear she was bad influence on you.'' William explained, and I became a little self-conscious. I wasn't a bad influence on Harry, was I? He said I had changed him; I thought it was for the better.

''You haven't fucked anyone else, have you?'' My eyebrows furrowed at William's intrusive question, but I became slightly curious of Harry's answer. He was hesitating, and I worried that it was because he had been unfaithful, not because he, too, found the question intrusive.

''Of course not!'' Harry defended himself, clearly becoming irritated. Relief fell from my shoulders when Harry admitted what I wanted to hear. However, his voice was still full of panic and I couldn't figure out what he thought I had done.

The anticipation was killing me; I was two seconds shy from barging into the office, kicking William in the balls, and demanding the truth from Harry.