32

quick recap: so harry and vicky are dating woohoo! they already broke carmen and william-asshole-purdy and now they are on their way to vicky's hometown texas. let's get this started, shall we?

please vote before reading :) also comment while you're reading, because I'm curious what you guys think !

-----

Vicky West

I was immensely excited when I saw my parents' house. It had been months since I've been this close to my old home. I couldn't understand that, when I was younger, it didn't give me chills to get home. At this moment, it felt as if I was a little girl coming home for Christmas and that the entire living room would be filled with gifts. But the reality was entirely different compared to my imagination. The car was parked a few metres in front of the house and I could feel the tension rising in the car. Not only was Harry incredibly nervous, I couldn't handle it anymore either.

''Are we really doing this?'' I asked Harry for reassurance. I rubbed my sweaty hands over my legs.

''It was your idea to bring me with you.'' He remarked sassily.

''Oh, so now we are blaming me?'' I raised my hands up in defence.

''Okay, no, I don't blame you. Well. . . perhaps a bit.'' He eyed at me. ''Would it be bad if I blamed you?'' Harry questioned me with worry written across his entire face.

''Shall we just do it? Go inside and be all excited?!'' I suggested happily, but then I sat still and looked out of the window at my home. ''This is going to be a disaster.''

''You are not making me self-assured now, Vicks!'' Harry proclaimed.

''I cannot help it! I want this to be amazing.'' I said in a rush.

Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it. ''I'm shitting my pants, you are shitting your pants – I just realize this doesn't sound romantic at all. However, we are going inside and show your parents we are outrageously in love with one another. All right?'' I knew he was worried, and so was I, but we were really doing this. We wanted this. To show the world we were happily together, and it was thoroughly important to show my parents first.

''All right,'' I agreed.

I got out of the car and went to the back, to get our luggage. Harry stood next to me and pressed a quick kiss against my head. ''Let's do this, Vicks.'' He said and we started walking to my parents' house, both feeling as if this could go wrong.

I searched for the key and Harry held my stuff. With trembling hands I opened the door. I could smell the scent of cinnamon candles my mom always bought. I gestured Harry to follow me and he did. I said he could just drop our belongings in the hallway. My heart was going insane, and I looked at Harry. He read me so easily and grabbed my hand to assure me everything was going to be okay.