20

Vicky West 

The second day had arrived, and I gathered the stuff I needed. Today I'd see the girls again, and give them the outfits they were going to wear. According to a text message from Marcel, the clothing would arrive at 10 AM. Since I'd see the girls after 3 PM, I was certain that the clothing was already arranged. 

Getting into my Mini-Cooper, I made it quickly to the Moulin Rouge. The traffic didn't hold me back, luckily, so there was no stress at the beginning of the day. I arrived with a smile plastered on my face to know that this day had started off great after the horrible things I found out yesterday. 

I saw Marcel running around the Moulin Rouge, and he waved at me in a rush. "Good morning, Sugar," he greeted me, and I waved him back. "Lunch together?"

"Absolutely!" I replied from a distance, and I saw him giving me a thumbs-up before disappearing. 

I made myself a cup of coffee, since I didn't drink one back home. I wrote a list down of things I had to do today. I sat on the bar chair, and spun around frequently, just to occupy myself thoroughly. I got disturbed by someone patting me on my shoulder, and I turned around immediately to face the human being who wanted my attention. 

"Vicky West, right?" The woman questioned me. 

I had to blink a few times to find out who was in my presence. 

''Yes, that's me. You are Andrea, right?'' I asked her. She nodded excitingly. ''You have designed some of my costumes.'' 

''Oh, Miss West. I designed all your costumes, because Mr. Styles wanted that.'' Andrea spoke with a Russian accent that influenced her English. ''He informed me that I designed you dress for masked ball.'' It was clear her English wasn't that well, but she was trying her best. 

''Indeed. Do you need me right now?'' I asked her. 

''If that is possible.'' Andrea replied. So I told her I was up for it. 

I followed Andrea to her working room. It was quite huge, because I had expected her working in a smaller area. But it was lovely to see how much room Harry gave his employees. Andrea instructed me that I had to stand in the middle of the room, so that she could have the view of me she needed. 

''Mr. Styles told me to do whatever you pleased,'' Andrea told me in her Russian accent, and I smiled secretly. It was funny to hear. She was holding a book with different fabrics in it. My fingers traced over the beautiful pieces she owned and could offer. 

I closed the book, and handed it back. Andrea stared at me with those eyes which shimmered with excitement to get started with this project. ''That's very charming of him. But I'd love to have your advice, Andrea, instead of picking the fabric myself.'' I aforementioned. 

''Oh, Miss I don't want you feel the need to.'' Andrea muttered quickly. She felt attacked by my kindness, sadly. 

''I want to, Andrea. You have been making so many costumes over the years, I haven't seen you creating something you think is beautiful. I'd love to be the first woman to wear a personalized Andrea dress for the masked ball.'' I said, and smiled gratefully at her. 

The corners of her mouth turned up and I saw a smile crossing her features. I had never seen Andrea smiling like this, but it was wonderful to know I had given her a chance she wholeheartedly would want to accept. 

''Oh, Miss West. That's so kind of you. Thank you so much.'' Andrea slurred in a rush. ''I won't let you down.'' 

''I know that,'' I said convincingly.