28

Harry Styles

I carefully disappeared into the crowd and adjusted the mask on my face. I walked faster to get backstage to the Moulin Rouge.

I received a text message from Vicky saying that Louis succeeded perfectly. Blood was pumping through my veins and I became outstandingly excited. I rushed through the halls and got back to my office.

With the key of the vault I made my way inside. I looked at all the DVD's and was proud to say they were going to be destroyed very soon. I seated myself behind the computers and turned everything on. It didn't take long before everything was loaded, and I knew everyone who was a part of this was wearing an earplug. Everyone was linked to a number, so I just had to press the right button and give someone instructions.

"I am in," I spoke into the microphone so everyone could hear me. I received a few messages back telling me they were ready for everything, and so was I. "I just talked to Carmen, hurriedly, and told her what I had to say. Louis how are things at your place?"

I could watch everyone because of the camera's hanging around in the club. Louis was with William in the booth where I always watched the dancers once they performed. Thankfully, Louis was standing outside while William was still drinking his beverage. I knew Louis made William his favourite cocktail, I recognized it with ease.

"Perfect," Louis spoke into the mic. "I think we are at cocktail number seven, this guy drinks like he has never tasted liquid. Moving on, are the actresses already done with preparing?"

I talked quickly to some of the girls and they gave me a thumbs up in front of the camera. "They are ready, Louis. Tell William you have to do something and share the news that you have met some lovely woman or so." I rambled. Louis had to fake a story to get some actresses inside.

"No worries, Harry. Everything is going smoothly." He informed me and got back inside. I could follow every step he was taking and I saw how Louis was controlling William with his way of speaking. I knew Louis could be persuasive, but this was next level. For a dentist, he was pretty talented.

"Marcel, lad, how is it going?" I asked through the microphone while I still watched Louis. I just had to be entertained for the time being.

"Why did you not let me invite some gay friends? Everyone is so heterosexual it makes me hate the Moulin Rouge and you even more."

"I was more waiting on a response about how the plan is going." I said, and laughed quietly at the end of my words remembering his current reply.

"Oh," Marcel said. "Good. Red is making sure Carmen is talking to one of our girls and we might get her back upstairs. We got something nasty planned for her."

"I do not even feel bad about this. Finally something is going well."

It was wonderful to see how everything was going so smoothly, and perhaps something terrible was going to happen, but I hoped not. My eyes looked at the screens which showed everything to me.

My eyes were laid on Vicky who moved around and who seemed to be really into all of this. It was empowering to see someone setting all of this up. I knew she was nervous about this, everyone was, but she was holding on. She was beautiful, smart, and just everything a man wanted to have.

"The girls are coming," Louis made me wake-up from my thoughts when he spoke. "Are you there arse?"

"I am," I said while pressing my lips against the mic. "Let them in."
I turned the speakers on so that I could listen to the entire conversation that was going on. William was placing his drink on the table, and Louis was already out of the room. I saw two women walking up to the room and I could feel myself getting all ecstatic about this.