21

Vicky West

"Yes, I am Louis." He murmured.

I didn't understand why Louis showed up in front of my apartment at this time of the day. It was surely strange someone I barely knew was standing here. I had no idea how he even found out where I lived. Also, I wasn't looking presentable since I wore a ripped shirt and oversized sweatpants. At least Harry found this overwhelmingly attractive.

"How did you know I live here?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

A smile crept onto Louis' face, and he shifted from position. "Don't think Harry has never mentioned you," And Louis winked quickly at me.

"Oh," I said, realizing what he meant. I gestured Louis to come inside, and I was aware I'd find out why he is here when he was seated. I locked the front door, and followed Louis into the living room. I had to give him a few directions because he almost walked into the bathroom instead of the living area. "Do you want anything to drink?" I questioned him once we had arrived.

"Water, please." Louis replied softly.

I grabbed a glass, and filled it with water. I walked over to Louis and joined him on the couch.

"Tell me, Louis, why are you actually here?" I encouraged him. Eventually, I would love to know why this man thought it would be a great idea to show up at my apartment.

Before he answered me, he found the strength to make sure his glass was empty. He placed it roughly on the salon table – apologized for the loud noise he caused – and spoke; "I need your help."

I was taken aback, since I couldn't understand at first why he needed my help. "What can I possibly do for you?" I leaned with my elbow on my leg to place my hand under my chin and rested on it.

"I screwed things up with Harry," Louis sighed frustratingly. "We were doing our tux fitting, and I figured out that things were pretty hectic between the two of you." I nodded understandingly. "He told me he didn't want to come to the wedding anymore if I wouldn't choose him over Liam. After thinking for a while, and writing pro's and con's down, I figured out that Harry's trust and friendship is more worth than Liam's, my cousin."

"That's great, Louis." I complimented him. I thought he had made the right decision to choose to go for Harry instead of Liam. However, at the same time I didn't know what Harry was really up to after everything I had found out. "Harry told me about Liam's way of earning more money. I was baffled, and hurt at the same time. I know that Harry has a past, too. But Liam is different, and I am glad you realized that." I gave Louis a smile, which assured him I was glad he had made a decision after all. A good one, to be quite specific. "But coming back to your previous point, what do you need me for?"

Louis went with his hand through his hair. "I still want Harry to be at the wedding, and Alexus may not know about the discussion we have had. Because if Harry isn't attending the wedding, I have a lot of explaining to do. I know that my fiancé would pick Harry over Liam, so that's also what made me make my final decision." You could see the facial expression of Louis telling you directly he didn't want to cause a lot of drama.

"You trusted her enough," I said, and the realization he chose her choice.

"I always do, Vicky. That's what happens when you fall so hard for someone, you want to make the person who is next to you happy." Louis smiled proudly. He was absolutely and painstakingly in love with her. It made me partly jealous because of the way Louis and Alexus' relationship is. Louis noticed my sudden change in my face. "Hey, I know Harry has fucked it up. But that doesn't mean he won't do the things I do for my fiancé. He just shows his affection differently." Louis shrugged nonchalantly, and I chuckled softly. He helped me forget about Harry's bad habits.