30

HEAD OVER TO thefanfictionawards account and press onto the fanfiction awards book to nominate my story Lush Seduction (+3 M Harry Styles fanfic) , Lush Corruption (-3M Harry Styles fanfic) and the Lush Trilogy (Best series/trilogy/sequel) and you could also nominate me as your fav account. EVERYTHING IS UP TO YOU :) It would mean a lot, obviously !   

happy reading!

...

Vicky West

That this day would come was rather unexpected, but I enjoyed the euphoria of knowing I'd head home. I was packing my suitcase slowly, because I owned a couple of hours before Harry and I were going to leave.

''I am going to miss you,'' Red complained dramatically. She was laying on my bed and hanging with her head down the bedside. I giggled once I glanced at her and told her she needed to sit normally. But Red barely listened to me; including now. ''I love our gay friend – I really do – but being without you and only with him is a crime.''

''You'll manage,'' I encouraged her while I folded my shirts.

''Isn't it strange that he is going to meet your parents?'' Red blurted out wonderingly.

''It is, Red.'' I told her.

''I wouldn't let someone meet my mother,'' She proclaimed.

''Why not?''

''She's strange, Vicky. Neither you are allowed to meet her one day.'' Red spoke seriously, and I rolled my eyes; she was exaggerating. ''I mean it! She's weird and an embarrassment often. She constantly talks about my sister and my aura. I am losing my patience.''

''That's why you moved out,''

''Indeed, Vicky. You know me too well.'' She joked.

I bit onto my bottom lip and was picking some new items out of my closet. I was good at carrying too much with me.''Do you think my parents will like Harry?''

''I don't even know your parents. How am I able to judge then?''

''Stupid question,'' I waved her off. ''If you would be my mother-''

''Yes, my child.'' Red cut me off.

''Please don't say that ever again..'' I pointed out.

Red snickered. ''You started with the 'pretend you're my mom' thing. I'm just being the kind-hearted friend who helps you out.''

''So if you would be my mother-''

''Yes, my child.'' Red cut me off again.

''Please, close your mouth while I'm talking.'' I begged. Red nodded and mouthed she wouldn't interrupt me for a third time. I didn't really believe her, but I had to finish my story so I just went with it. ''Would you – if you didn't know the bad things he had done – like him?''

''He's charming,'' Red answered me. ''He wraps you around his finger so easily – not being dirty minded now – but he is capable of making you love him.''

''My dad is the protective father type, you know?''

''Personally, I don't because my father is somewhere wandering around this earth being a nature goof like my mother. But I understand that he wants the best for you.''

''I just pray he won't scare Harry away.''

''Harry has witnessed terrible things, Vicks. I'm sure this is not going to be terrifying for him.''