07

Vicky West

In the blink of an eye I was standing in front of Harry, a confused expression crossed his beautiful face. A smug look claimed his features, the kind that had me questioning my resolve. Was I really going to do this here? In front of all these people? He acted like he knew exactly why I was here, and looked at me like I was the one who did something wrong.

I knew what I wanted, I wanted him to stop making me question myself. I wanted him to stop controlling my emotions, making me feel unworthy. I knew this was my only chance, and that holding everything in was only going to keep trapped in my current state of unhappiness. I wanted him to live his own life, to move on, but I also wanted him to know the consequences of his actions. He deserved to know how he made me feel, and I deserved to let it out.

I had done nothing wrong, absolutely nothing, and yet I felt as bad as if it had been my fault. He walked away without so much as a second glance, but was shallow enough to leave a transparent lie as a liable excuse. I didn't know what was going on with him and Carmen, but with the compromising position I found him and Carmen in the dressing room it wasn't hard to guess.

It was one thing to think Harry was using her for sex, but it was blood boiling to see him look at her with the same look he gave me. My hands turned into fist. I had never felt so angry in my entire life. I remembered how I opened up to him, telling him of my past relationships, and now he was another guy I could add to the list.

He stepped away from the wall, and I lifted my hand that had been clenched at my side to roughly push him back against the wall. He was in shock at first, at my audacity or my strength I wasn't sure.

"What the fu-"

"I'm so done with you! So fucking done with you!'' I screamed in his face, my heart beating loudly. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins at a rapid pace, and I was so close to Harry. Our bodies were a few inches from each other, and I felt his breath against my lips. I wanted to crash my lips to his - revel in the feeling of his soft, pink lips - but the feeling of utter betrayal and anger overpowered it.

"I gave you everything, and you tossed me aside like a worthless piece of shit.'' I breathed out, and slapped my hand against his chest. "Suddenly you stop talking to me, and then when you finally grew some balls you show up - at my work - to tell me you have no time for me, but you can make time for fucking Carmen?'' I asked him while suddenly breaking into a laugh. "This is low, even for you Harry. You treat me as though I'm sub-human, not worthy of your love or your time. I don't deserve this, not from anyone, but especially not from you. All I ever did was try to help you, I loved you!'' I pointed out directly while punching my fist against his chest hardly.

"Vicks,'' Harry said in pain, but I pushed my hand against his mouth forcefully.

"You don't get to call me that! Only friends and loved ones call me that, and you are neither!'' I spat out. I pushed my nails in the skin of his face - feeling my nails sinking further into that flesh I craved so much - and I felt him grabbing my hip and pulling me against him aggressively. His hand held me strongly against his body while I dug my nails further into his flesh. With his other hand, he removed my hand instantly. A groan left his mouth when I released his skin.

"What the hell, Vicky!'' He yelled into my face. "You have no idea why I did what I did,'' Harry said when he held my wrist.

I started laughing right in his face, no trace of amusement in the laughter, and he looked scared at how crazy I was acting. He should be scared. I no longer gave a fuck about his feelings, and he deserved to hear every awful thing I had to say to him.

"You're delusional, Styles.'' I spoke. Harry chuckled, and shook his head. "Next time you decide to have a private chat with our good friend Willy, why don't you close the fucking door!"