25

(Yes I updated earlier. But wattpad didn't work properly so I took it down. You guys bombarded me with messages omg. Here it is! Don't forget to vote and comment loads. )

Vicky West

I was woken up by Harry who found the need to place sloppy kisses against my skin. I groaned while trying to get away from him, but he had pinned me against the bed. Besides that, I didn't have any strength in my body if I just woke up. Carefully I opened my eyes, and glanced at Harry who was already dressed in his daily attire.

"Good morning, sunshine," He said kindly. I smiled, which caused my cheeks to go up and squeeze my eyes slightly shut. "I have an appointment with someone who is sorting out my suit for the masked ball." 

"That's okay," I murmured. If he had to do something for work, I wouldn't keep him around. He had to earn his money like anybody else. "When will I see you again?" I brushed a few curls out of his face to see his features completely.

He grabbed my hand, and kissed my fragile fingertips passionately. "As soon as possible, darling. Get some breakfast and come to the club at 2PM to hear the announcement. I am informing the dancers we are going to give a masked ball tomorrow and tell them I've already bought a bunch of dresses.

"They will love it," I assured him honestly. My hand touched his bicep, and I slowly traced my hand down his arm. "I think it was a good thing we talked yesterday so openly. Today I will go by V's café and tell Veronica I am quitting."

"Tell her you will work for your boyfriend." 

"You seem to enjoy that specific title," I commented.

"I do," Harry nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "I've always wanted everyone to know you are my girl, and now I am able to say it officially." His lips touched my skin, and a soft whimper left my mouth. "There is so much I want to do with you."

I giggled faintly, and carefully pulled his face out of my neck. "You have to go now," I made him get off of me, and adjusted his jacket. "I will see you later." He nodded, and pressed his lips firmly onto mine before disappearing out of my view. I could hear him closing the front door, and I sat up with my back against the headboard.

With my fingers I touched my swollen lips. I laughed softly against my fingertips as I reminded myself about how happy I was. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Just this bit of happiness meant so much to me. And to be woken up by your partner who is absolutely ecstatic to see you awake is beyond adorable.

I pulled the covers off me, and stepped out of my bed. I had to give Harry some credit for the pyjamas he bought me, it was so soft and comfortable. I strolled to the bathroom, and washed my body hastily. I wanted to have my daily routine done as soon as possible because of my stomach making boisterous noises. When I was done, I searched for my phone in the living room. I dialled a phone number, and pressed the device against my ear. I arranged to have breakfast for two.

...

"Louis," I greeted him with a friendly hug. He greeted me back nicely. As we loosened our grip, I noticed how wonderful he looked. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses, and a white long sleeved shirt. We entered the café were we would be having breakfast. Apparently, he didn't have to work today which is why he was free. 

"So your man returned back home," Louis mentioned as he looked through the menu.

"Yeah," I murmured. "Things are good between us, and we actually made it official."

He immediately placed the menu down. "Official?! You are his girlfriend now. For real?!"

Louis was eager for answers within seconds, and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. His facial expression showed how shocked he was about all of this. Well, I guess everyone was a bit overwhelmed once they heard Harry started to date someone. But to answer Louis question, I nodded in confirmation.