12 (part two)

"You guys are fucking behind! Follow the leader; Harry Styles!" Louis shouted from the top of his lungs towards us. Then he started to sing Follow The Leader with Red.

I flinched away, and stared at Liam in shock. I felt the coldness taking over my hands, which was a few seconds ago, linked with his. We were almost kissing each other. This was strange. God, I was doing everything so quickly while I was under influence. Don't get me wrong, it would be completely lovely to kiss his lips, but it would be too soon to touch them. We had to take it slow; at least, that is what I wanted after everything. So against my better judgement, I ignored Liam and followed the group on my own.

"I'd like to welcome you all in the club of my choice; Rosé." Harry informed us while motioning to the club.

"What's Rosé?" I whispered to Red.

"Rosé is a club for high-class people. They are popular by the classy attire and the people that come here now and then. It is a club for the elite. The conclusion: we don't really belong in here if we weren't their company." Red pointed at all the guys.

"Should we go inside?"

"Yes! This might be our only chance." Red exclaimed.

We reached the entrance of Rosé, and showed our ID's to the security card. Red wasn't appreciating the fact that the security guard asked for her card because she claimed not to look like a twelve-year-old. Obviously, the security guard didn't care about her statements or whatever she had to say. He was just doing his job.

Rosé was even more classy on the inside than I thought. It was crowded, and an enormous amount of people were wearing formal clothing. Despite this, they danced like wild animals. Women in short dresses hanging out at the bar with their Martini in hand waiting for a rich man to arrive. There was sexual tension in this room as well. It made me wonder how that was even possible.

"I'd say a round shots to start with?" Luke asked us all.

You couldn't hear us saying yes, but it was a fact that no one would say no.

The shots were served by the bartender quickly, so Louis gave him a tip. We all took a shot in our hand, and Louis raised his glass. He was absolutely thrilled to give a speech.

"Dear lads," Louis started, and I raised my eyebrow at him. "And ladies," He corrected himself. "Thank you for agreeing to be my company for tonight. Sadly I can only marry one girl, otherwise I'd have married all of you. I don't care what you do tonight; get drunk, dance, have fun, but don't end up in jail because I'm not paying again...Luke." Louis raised his middle finger to his mate.

"Be glad you didn't end up being the one losing a tooth," Luke yelled.

"Awh fuck off, mate. Don't cry, it was just a tooth." Louis shrugged, and he wrapped his arm around Luke. "Drink, assholes!" He demanded us, and we all threw the liquor in our mouth, and swallowed it.

I placed the shot glass on the table, and was immediately pulled on the dancefloor by no one else other than Red. Her broad smile made me already forget about Liam and me almost kissing. Also, that Harry was in the same room as I was.

"Let loose, Vicks. We are attending a bachelor party and having the time of our life." She said while shaking me back and forth. "You know I said earlier this evening that we didn't need men. Okay, we might need them to buy our drinks too. Now, have fun."

"I'll try," I replied.

"No, you'll have fun. Don't disappoint me, and let everything go for once. We need to make this night memorable for Louis and for us." She encouraged me, and I suddenly recognized the song that was being played. "C'mon, Vicks. Dance like you're in Moulin Rouge."