Chapter Forty-Five

Boscha stops in the path as the library comes into view. She now regretted not asking one of her friends to come with her, but she wasn't going to bother them now.

She slowly walked up the stairs to the doors. She pushed the doors open and stepped inside. She stopped again, looking around at everything.

She didn't know much about the library. She didn't know the sections or the lay out. The only thing she knew was it had almost everything when it came to learning new things.

The last time she had come to the library, she was with Amity. That was before Luz came to the isles...

>Flash Back<

"Hey Amity!" Boscha called out her her friend as she left the school building.

Amity rolled her eyes and turned to face the pink-haired girl.

"What do you want, Boscha?" The Blight growled, already irritated by the girls presents.

The three-eyed witch scowled slightly, but she caught up to the other girl.

"No need to be so rude! I just wanted to ask if we could hangout." She crossed her arms.

"Boscha, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't have time to waste hanging out with you. We can hangout with the others on the weekend! After school I study so go find something else to do."

The Blights words seemed to cut like a knife, but Boscha kept her feelings hidden. She didn't want to show weakness to the other girl

"Well you seem to have plenty of time for that childish book. What's it called again? 'The Good Witch Azura,' Some shit like that, right?"

"I only read that once I finish studying, thank you. I think you could benefit from studying a little. The only reason you're passing any of your classes, is because of grudgby. Is that the only thing you're good at? Catching a ball on fire and throwing it?"

Boscha growled. "At least I'm good at something other than reading books!"

"Well that's not the only thing I am good at. I'm top of the abomination course! Top student in Hexside. Don't forget, you're only Team Captain because I quit." She glares at the pink-haired witch.

Unable to come up with much to say, Boscha looks off to the side and grumbles.

"Well, if I'm doing soooo bad, how about you help me study?"

"That's not a bad idea. Let's go to the library, so we can study."

They both walk to the library in silence. Once they arrive, Amity leads Boscha to the potion section. She hands the three-eyed witch multiple books then they walk to the abomination section, which was close to where they had been.

She grabs two books then leads them to a table. Boscha sets the books down and looks at Amity.

Amity had already sat down and began reading.

"So... Wh-" "You sit down, shut up, read, and take notes." The Blight stated flatly without removing her eyes from her own book.

Boscha grumbled something before sitting down and readimg one of the books.

She got bored rather quickly and shut the book. She looked over at Amity then at the books all around them.

"Do you think they have every book in the world here?" She questioned.

"Maybe." Amity shrugged.

"Do you think they have a book on deadly potions?"

"Maybe."