Chapter Forty-Seven

Board games, hair ties, makeup, and other objects littered the floor by the night's end. Amity had been the first to fall asleep. Boscha had fallen asleep not long after her. Luz and Willow weren't tired, so they laid the two girls down to rest comfortably. 

For the next hour, Luz talked about glyphs, Amity, King, and Eda. Willow talked about plants and questioned Luz about her relationship. 

Once both girls became tired, they laid down to rest. Luz snuggled close to her girlfriend, while Willow cuddled close to Boscha. 

When morning came, and Willow woke up to prepare for the day, she was surprised to see her room was completely clean. Her door was open, and she was alone. 

The sound of laughter met her ears. She got out of bed, got dressed, then walked down the hall to the kitchen. Upon entering, she noticed her three friends preparing breakfast together. 

"Hey, you're awake." Her three-eyed friend smiled happily as she noticed her.

"You hungry?" She questioned as she held up a spatula. 

For some reason, all three of the girls in the kitchen burst out laughing. 

The plant witch was a bit bewildered at how energetic Boscha was. She had never seen the girl so energetic and ready in the morning. 

"Um, Yeah, I am." 

"Oh, good! Well, breakfast is almost ready. You can go sit down." The pink-haired girl told her cheerfully as she turned back to the food.

Luz and Amity left the kitchen and sat at the table with Willow. 

"How'd you sleep?" The Blight questioned her with a slight smirk.

"I slept fine." She raised a brow. "Why are you smirking like that?" 

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" Luz asked. 

This made the plant witch blush. "Oh Titan, what did I say?" 

The two girls smiled. 

"We don't know all of what you said, but we know who you were dreaming about." 

Willow studied them for a moment. She realized who she must've been dreaming about and blushed a deep shade of red. 

"So... how often do you dream about her?" Luz questioned. 

"Too much..." She admitted. 

"What are you three talking about?" 

Willow jumped as her three-eyed friend came up behind them with food. 

"We were just tal-" "Nothing! Classes! Boring stuff that doesn't matter!!!" The plant witch interrupted the Latina. 

Boscha may know that she likes her, but that didn't mean Willow wanted her to know she constantly dreamed about her. 

"I thought you loved talking about classes." The pink-haired witch tilted her head curiously. 

"Well... yeah... I do." She flushed darker, realizing she had probably used the worst lie possible. 

"Well, breakfast is ready." She smiled as she placed four plates on the table. 

"Thanks." 

"It looks delicious!!!" Luz cheered.

"Only took three attempts." Amity laughed. 

"Hey! At least I tried!" The three-eyed girl whined like a little kid. 

"You know I meant to ask earlier, why were-" "Why was I cooking? Well, I wanted to learn something new and Mr. P and Papa are out in town." Boscha responded as she sat down to eat.

"D-did you just call him 'Papa'?" Willow asked, surprised. 

"I- I meant Charles... I mean Mr. Park!" 

"Hey! It's okay to call him that." She laughed. "He'd probably enjoy if you called him that opposed to being so formal with him all the time."

Boscha smiled slightly. "You think so?" 

"Boscha, I know my dads better than they know each other." 

"You'll be calling him Papa or Dad soon anyway." Luz joked.

A blush swept across Boscha's cheeks as she turned away, mumbling something none of them could hear.

A blush had also made it's way to Willow's face at the joke. However, the reaction of her crush had caused her to blush an even darker crimson color.

She started to think back to her happy dreams. The ones that she started having when her nightmares seemed to be erased from her mind. The dreams that she hoped could become her future. A future she dreamed was one that involved having a certain witch by her side for the rest of her life. Those dreams where she would get down on one knee with a ring then the three-eyed witch that occupied all of her thoughts and time would hold her close and say the word she was dying to hear!

She was lost in her day dreams of love and marriage. Her blush was gradually getting darker.

Then finally with the snap of some fingers, the wave of a hand, and the call of her name, she was brought back to reality.

"Huh?" She looked to Amity.

The Blight smirked and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I know you love her, but she's right there, you don't need to dream about her."

"I wasn't!" She lied, her voice becoming higher.

Boscha looked at her questioningly while Luz and Amity began to laugh.

"Guys! Stop!" Willow whined as she hid her face.

"Okay, Okay." Luz laughed.

Willow sighed in relief.

"You wanna know what Boscha did before you woke up?"

"Oh Titan! Please don't." The three-eyed witch lowered her head as she blushed in embarrassment.

Willow knew that she should say no and save the three-eyed which from embarrassment, but she couldn't resist temptations.

"Do tell."

Luz went on to explain what had happened. Boscha's attempts at cooking, all the messes she made, and how she managed to fling the spatula across the kitchen not once... Not twice... But three times!

Her broken arm wasn't helping her case either. It made it harder for her to work with the heavier pans.

Luz went on to explain how Amity tried to help, but ended up confusing the poor pink-haired witch.

Once the Latina finished explaining the morning, Willow was holding back laughter. Not exactly at the story but at how Luz explained it all.

"That's expected when you've never cooked before... Except the spatula. Can you explain to me how that happened?"

"I was really shakey and nervous, okay?! I was trying something new!" Boscha huffed

The other three laughed and soon the three-eyed witch was laughing too.
--_-_--_-_--
Thank you all for reading! Have a wonderful day and know you are loved!

Words- 1038
Published- 9/20/21