Chapter Thirty

Boscha and Mr. Park remained in silence as they walked. The three-eyed witch was far too nervous to speak, especially after what he had caught her doing earlier.

Willow's father could sense that. He sighed softly.

"I know you're not as trusting of me as you are my husband or daughter, but I hope you know I am here for you." He smiled reassuringly.

"It seems a lot of people are... even though I pushed them away, bullied them, and..." She shook her head and took in a long, deep breath. "I did a lot of bad things, but it seems many people were willing to forgive me and stick by my side."

Mr. Park smiled. "Of course they are. When you let down your walls and let people in, people can see who you truly are. You are no bully or beast but a child that loves just as everyone does."

"Thank you." She held a small smile.

"There is no need to thank me, Boscha."

They both remained silent after those words were spoken.

--_-_--_-_--

Willow stood in front of Boscha's home. Those wicked deep pools of blue stared over everyone as he let go of his blade. Boscha lay lifeless on the ground in front of him. Vines shot forward, burrowing into his abdomen. Her tears fell endlessly down her face.

"You're too late." He forced those words out, a cruel smirk painted across his face.

Boscha's mother and the maids rushed out of the house. Spell circles were drawn, but no extra time had been bought this time. No one was ready to kill. Eda wasn't there.

Circle after circle. Student after student. Everyone fell around Willow. Maids fell too. Boscha's father had drawn his last breath, but he was still smirking, knowing his victory was assured. The witch they had come for was dead.

Eda had finally arrived. The remaining Maids and Boscha's mother was blown apart. The front of the house was gone. The body of everyone near was gone. Boscha was gone...

Her heart rammed in her chest, and the words she wanted to scream were caught in her throat. Boscha was dead, a large group of those who came were gone, the place was destroyed.

Willow's eyes snapped open. Sitting up quickly, she looked to the side where Boscha would usually be sleeping, only to find she wasn't there.

The plant witch quickly got out of bed and rushed out of the room. She checked the bathroom, but the door was open and the lights off. She checked the living room. However, that room was also empty. The kitchen, the dining room, the workspace?

No...

No!

NO!!!

At this point, Willow was about to have a panic attack. She took a deep breath to calm herself before she walked to her parents' room and knocked on the door gently. Mr. P opened the door.

"If you're looking to see where Boscha is, I believe she is with your father, Don't worry."

Willow sighed in relief. "Thanks, dad."

"So, Why are you up so early, Pumpkin?"

"I had a bad dream... and when I woke up, Boscha wasn't there. I got worried and started looking for her..." She explained.

"What was it about?" He asked.

"I dreamt that I didn't stop Boscha's dad fast enough, and he killed her." The images of what had actually happened and the images in her dream started to cloud her mind.

Tears began to cascade down her face. "I killed her father to save her! I murdered him... I had to relive it in my dream. I wanted to forget it happened, but I feel like it's haunting me now!"

"Hey, Hey, Pumpkin." He pulls his daughter into a tight hug. "It's going to be okay. What you did doesn't change who you are. It doesn't change who Boscha is either."

"Boscha isn't the one who killed someone! Of course, it doesn't change her! I feel like a monster!"

Her father was taken back by the outburst of his daughter and angered by the fact she would assume Boscha didn't do the same as she had.

"If I recall her name correctly, Boscha killed a woman by the name of Michell. I don't know how, but I know she did it when you all went to rescue her. She feels the same way you are right now."

Willow's eyes opened in surprise. She hadn't known that her friend had done the same scarring act.

"I- I didn't know sh-she had done that too..."

"When they come back, I think it would be wise for the two of you to talk about what happened back at the manor. The two of you will understand each other better than I can understand y'all."

Willow wiped her eyes and nodded.

"Alright. Will you be heading back to bed, or should I prepare us breakfast?"

"I- I don't think I can go back to sleep without her..." She admitted, causing her to blush a deep red.

Her father laughed slightly. "Then we'll have breakfast while we wait for your girlfriend."

The plant witch blushed a deeper red. "Dad, we're not dating!"

"Yet." He knowingly joked.

"Dad!" She somewhat whined.

"Yes, Pumpkin?" He smiled at her, and she glared back at him.

However, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the blush to go away. Her father knew, her friends knew, and as of last night, she knew.

He once again gave her that 'Don't deny it' look before turning and going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

--_-_--_-_--

Mr. P and Willow had finished breakfast by the time the other two occupants of the household had returned. The doctor would arrive in a few hours, and there was no telling when the others would arrive to see Boscha and Willow before going to school.

Willow had hurried over to Boscha and wrapped her in a hug the moment she stepped through the door. The pink-haired witch was taken back, but she more than happily hugged back.

"Can we go talk in our room?" The plant witch asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, of course," Boscha responded, growing nervous.

Breaking away from the hug, Willow grabbed the potion witch's hand and pulled her off to the room.

They sat on the bed; Willow wasn't really sure how to start this conversation. She couldn't just say, 'hey, we both killed people! Let's talk about how that made us feel!'

However, the longer the silence went on, the more Boscha's nerves acted up. She was scared she had done something wrong, and Willow was mad at her...

--_-_--_-_--
Okay, no promises, but chapter thirty-one should be out in a few days. I'm sorry this one took eight days to come out. I've been relaxing and having fun with friends and family! I hope you all have been talking with friends and family too because sadly it's the truth, everyone leaves this Earth and you never know when that'll happen. You have to cherish each moment you have with the ones you love. 

I cherish the comments that all of you guys put on my stories. They make me happy. They make me smile and laugh even when I wanna cry. Thank you all so much for being so supportive and understanding of me. I love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful day because y'all deserve to be happy.

Words-1096
Published- 11/26/20