Chapter Four

Morning came, and Boscha awoke from her slumber. She was refreshed and ready for a new day. She got up and went to her mirror. She locked eyes with herself.

"You can do this, just be kinder, or something like that." Boscha sighed. "You can do that... right?"

She stepped away from her mirror, so she could get her uniform and get dressed. She did whatever else was required to get ready.

She looked herself in the eyes once more. "You can do this," She told herself.

She turned and walked out the door. "I can do this."

As she expected, none of the people on the street really acknowledged her. She had lost her fame, was no longer feared, and was all around just despised.

A few of the monsters and witches on the streets gave her strange glances. Some began to snicker or murmur among themselves when they saw her.

"It's okay. Just take a deep breath, you can do this." She took a deep breath as she proceeded to school.

--_-_--_-_--

Boscha stood at the entrance to the school, hesitating to go inside.

"Quit being pathetic and go inside!" She internally screamed at herself.

She pushed open the doors and walked inside with a small smile. However, her smile didn't last long.

"You must think all you did yesterday was long forgotten." Standing in Boscha's path was the boy she pinned against the wall in position class and two other boys.

"I knew it wouldn't be." She rolled her eyes. The action was more towards herself than the boys before her, but they didn't know that.

"Oh, you think you can come back here and walk all over us again! I'll let you in on a secret, you can't do that anymore." He smirked. "After all, you're the doormat now, wimp." He pulled out his scroll and turned it towards her.

On the screen was a video of her running away from the fight at the end of school.

"Someone took a video of it! There's probably a video from potion class too, and that incident in the hall... fuck, everyone has more than likely seen this. My cowardly behavior."

She glared at the scroll. "I didn't want to get into another fight."

The boys only laughed. She could feel the rage building up inside of her.

"That's why you backed away from him and ran away on the brink of tears?!" He smirked at her. "Stop denying it. You're just a pathetic loser."

Boscha had enough. "Screw it, I'm not the only bitch in the school. They all have that side!"

"You only wish I was as low as you." She growled, shoving the boy out of her way and walking down the hall to her locker.

Boscha got what she needed and put away what she didn't. She went to class, glaring back at those who glared at her.

She walked into her class, going to her desk. Skara and Amelia were already seated at the table.

"Boscha, are you okay?" Skara asked with a slight hint of concern.

She turned and glared at Skara. "Don't pity me." She growled.

"Oh, they show you kindness, and all you can do is be a complete bitch to them!" Luz snapped.

Boscha turned her glare to Luz, "Buz off round ears!"

"Hey! Her round ears are awesome!" Gus said as he too turned to Boscha.