Chapter Three

Boscha sat in the chair across from Principal Bump's own. He hadn't yet spoken, but she could already see the disappointment on his face.

She didn't understand how so many people could be mad at her. Just yesterday, her teacher was asking to be used as her target practice. No teacher or student was mad at her for bullying Willow, Luz, or Gus.

Now, it seemed everyone had turned their backs on her: Teachers, students, and even her own friends. She was truly alone now.

"So what if I'm alone. I just need to be feared. I will be feared!" She wasn't feared though, she knew that. People just hated her.

"Boscha," The witch snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her principal. "I'm not sure what I can do with you. If this behavior doesn't change, I will be forced to remove your position as Team Captain."

Boscha's heart stopped. He just threatened to take away her position. "That's ludicrous!" She snapped, standing from her chair and slamming her hands on his desk.

"Sit back down!" Principal Bump demanded. His voice was authoritative, and his impatience was obvious.

Boscha looked down to the floor before lowering herself back into her chair. She didn't dare look at the principal now.

Bump sighed, releasing his frustrations. "You are facing no punishments yet, but this is your only warning Boscha, am I understood?"

Boscha sighed dejectedly. "Yes," Was the only word she could manage to utter.

"Good, Now, get to class." With that, he began doing paperwork.

Boscha slowly rose from her seat. She turned around and walked out of Principal Bump's office.

"Okay, Boscha, Just stand tall. Don't let anyone see you down. Just don't falter. You can do this." Boscha told herself as she approached her class.

She opened the door and walked in. She wore a serious expression as she made her way to her desk.

She began to hear students whisper and snicker. "Ignore them. Just ignore them." Boscha took a deep breath and sat at her seat.

She listened to the teacher as he gave them a lecture. Well, she tried to listen.

The students next to her were whispering. She couldn't tell what they were murmuring about, but the quiet noises were distracting her.

"Can you two, please be quiet?" She asked in a harsh whisper.

The two girls looked at Boscha before sharing a smirk.

"Nah, I think we'll keep talking." One of them giggled before turning back their friend.

Boscha growled, which only made the two girls smirk wider. She glared at the two of them before taking a deep breath. She wasn't going to grab the bait. She turned her attention back to the lecture.

--_-_--_-_--

The end of the school day came. Boscha was one comment away from blowing up. She had been ridiculed and challenged throughout the entire day! She was forced to keep her calm, or she would lose everything.

She made it to the exit, but there was a group of three girls and two boys there. Their arms were crossed, and they held smug looks upon their faces.

One of the girls spotted her. "Well, well, well. Just who we were looking for." She smiled as if she was already victorious.

"Going somewhere, loser?" One of the boys asked.

Boscha clenched her fists. "Com' on Boscha. You're almost there. Don't take the bait." She told herself.