Chapter Twenty-Three

The four friends decided to spend the night at Willow's house. Neither of her fathers were against the idea. They thought it would be easier for the four of them to sleep being together.

However, none of them went to bed. Willow was sitting on her bed, Luz sitting next to her. Amity was beside the human, and Gus was sitting on the floor in front of the girls.

None of them could allow themselves to sleep, knowing their friend was in danger. Willow was hugging her pillow while Luz rubbed her back.

"So, we need a game plan. We have to save Boscha." Luz whispered.

"But, They probably suspect we'll be coming for her," Gus whispered glumly.

"We can't just give up on her, Gus! She's in danger! She might be on the brink of death, and we're here doing nothing!" Willow said, looking at down her friend.

Had she not let out all her tears earlier, she would've broken down again.

"Willow, I know this must be hardest on you right now." Amity spoke up, "She had been staying with you for the last three nights. Then, she just ran off, scared. Now, you're living with the fact she's more than likely at home. We all are, but you carry that burden heavier because she was right there." She sighed, casting her amber eyes to the floor. "However, none of us blame you for this. She wouldn't blame us either. We made her happy."

"Yeah." Luz gave her friend a look of determination. She got up off the bed. "And we're going to get her out of there, together. No doubt, we won't be the only ones. Cat, Skara, and Amelia aren't her enemies. They're willing to be her friends. They want her to be safe too."

Everyone was looking up at Luz now.

Gus smirked before standing up from the floor. "Yeah, we'll save her. They may suspect us, but they'll never suspect there to be other witches coming at them!" He exclaimed.

"I could get Em and Ed to help too." Amity smiled. "We won't be alone in this." She got off the bed.

All three of Willow's friends were now turned to her, determined looks on their faces.

Luz held her hand out to her like she had done four days ago in Boscha's bedroom.

She held her hand out to the pink-haired witch. "I said we're getting out of here."

That smile that had graced Boscha's lips was heart-filling. Her hand had gently wrapped around Willow's. She was so lost and broken, waiting for someone, anyone, to guide her. The changes that happened after were surprising. She was like an unbloomed flower with black pedals that seemed to be withering away, but when she bloomed, she was vibrant and colorful.

Willow looked up at her friends, determination filling her heart. She grabbed Luz's hand and stood from her bed. "Let's start planning."

Willow grabbed some paper and pencils for each of them.

They wrote down names, times, skills, and anything else they could think of.

--_-_--_-_--

Meanwhile, Boscha was hugging her pillow, standing in front of the pictures she had carved into her wall. She smiled as she turned and looked around at her room.

She walked over to her vanity, looking into the shattered mirror. She opened a drawer to see if anything was left inside. Sure enough, all her hairbands and her hairbrush were still there. However, those were the only things left. She smiled.

She brushed her long hair. She separated the hair into three sections. She put one over the next. It took her about an hour to put her hair into a braid and tie it off.