Chapter Fifty-One

It was currently Thursday. Willow had only really seen Boscha in the mornings and late at night. The three-eyed witch wouldn't tell her exactly what she was doing while staying after school. All the plant witch knew was it had to do with her potions project. 

Willow hadn't liked it one bit Monday. She most certainly hated it after Boscha came home with bandages wrapped around her. 

"Potions accident." She had stated simply when the plant witch had asked what had happened. 

Luckily, the girl hadn't come home with any more injuries on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Willow was in her room, sitting at her desk. She was rather lonely sitting there. Boscha was once again staying after school. 

"She said we can hang out Saturday," Willow said aloud to no one in particular. "Will we actually?" 

The plant witch knew Boscha wouldn't go back on her word, but she was filled with doubt. It seemed as though everyone was suddenly too busy to hang out after school. They would meet in the greenhouse for about thirty to forty-five minutes before everyone departed. Usually, they would stay until the sun began to set, or one of them started to fall asleep. However, here she sat, at home far before she usually would be. 

Her friends assured her that their schedules would go back the way they were next week. She didn't understand how they could be so sure that they wouldn't be busy! 
--_-_--_-_--
Boscha walked on a very familiar path. Her friends walked with her, never questioning her slow pace. She was glad about that. 

"I still can't believe you chose this as the location!" Luz suddenly blurted out. 

"LUZ!" Amity snapped at her. She agreed with her girlfriend's statement. She too couldn't understand why of all places, she picked here! 

The three-eyed witch stopped in her tracks. "Do... do you think it was a bad choice?" 

Everyone else had stopped too. They all questioned why Boscha picked the place she did, but they knew there had to be a reason. 

"We just don't understand why you picked to do it there of all places," Amity responds, knowing they needed to give some sort of answer. "So much happened there."

"I know a lot of bad things happened there. Many people died. It was kind of... Scarring... But I want to turn it into a better place... I don't want anyone to remember that as my family's manor... As the place where all of that happened."

"You're still scared to go there though. You don't need to force yourself to continue." Viney tells her.

"You're right. I don't. But it's a part of my life... I can't erase what happened. Willow can't erase what happened there... And we need to face it because it happened... What better way to face that moment again than in the presence of each other. Why not make a memory there... A better one... Because that's when the page was officially turned... The chapter officially ended allowing for a new one to begin."

"Then, let's go. We're here to help you make that place better." Luz says excitedly.

They continue down the path. Once they reach the end, their eyes land upon the rubble that used to be the manor.

Boscha takes a deep breath, stepping on the gravel-like path that used to lead up to the front door.

The others follow at a safe distance as she nears the rubble.

She pulls out two vials, pouring them by the house. She draws a circle as vines begin to grow rapidly.

The vines wrap around the massive pile of rubble. Jerbo takes two vials and runs to the other side of the rubble, careful of any obstacles.