Chapter Twenty-Five

The day passes by. The multi-track students agreed they would help in rescuing Boscha. It was currently morning, and all of them met up in the park the pink-haired witch had run away in.

They discussed the plan. It was simple, really. They were going to approach the manor and force them to hand Boscha over. Luz, Amity, Willow, and Gus were going to be the only ones in front of the manor. Everyone else was going to go to the sides and wait for any signs of aggression from either side.

Originally they were going to sneak in, but they had no way to scope out the area first. Thus, they were left with this plan or all of them charging.

After all was discussed and understood, they headed on their way.

--_-_--_-_--

Boscha was currently sitting against the wall in her room. She was hungry, and every inch of her body ached. She kept her back against the drawings she made, not wanting to look at the slashed out picture of Willow.

She had been left alone all of yesterday. She was lonely and had regrettably began to cut her wrists last night. The cuts didn't stay on her wrist though, the entirety of her right arm was covered in dried blood.

She wanted to cry, but she was dehydrated. She hadn't had any water since she stopped at the park with Willow. She hadn't eaten anything since she came back either. It's not that she didn't want to, but she hadn't been given any food or water.

They luckily hadn't cut off her access to her bathroom, but they did cut off the water and plumbing in there.

She looked off to the side, zoning out on nothing. She was close to falling asleep. Her mind fell blank as she stared down at the floor.

She was so dazed out that she failed to realize her door opened and her father walked in. She didn't process the man's voice. She hadn't heard him growl in frustration.

He stomped over to her and kicked her in the side. She yelped in pain. Her eyes grew wide with fear as she looked up at him. She clutched the wall and forced herself to her feet.

"I was going to feed you, but seeming you can't listen to me..." He narrowed his eyes at her. "I'll let you starve."

He noticed her wrist and smirked. He grabbed the blood-coat arm tightly, causing her to whimper in pain. "You've already started? It hasn't even been that long, my dear? Are you in a rush to leave? Do you really want to die already?"

Boscha couldn't lie. She wanted to be strong, so she refused to kill herself. However, she couldn't stop herself from cutting. She had blanked, and when she snapped back to reality, her arm was coated with blood.

"Yes, father... I want to die." She admitted.

He laughed. "Good, I'll make you want to die more!" He rammed his fist into her chest, knocking the wind out of her.

She was sent back into the wall. She began to cough and try to catch her breath. However, her father wasn't going to let her. He reeled his fist back then brought it back forward, straight into his daughter's gut.

His hand that had been holding her wrist released its grasp and grabbed hold of her messed-up braid. He stepped to one side and threw Boscha down on the floor. The tank top left most of the hideous word on her back revealed. He smirked down at his previous masterpiece.

"I think my art could use a little touch-up." He smirked, pulling out his dagger.

"No, please don't do it. Father, please, don't." She begged.

He didn't listen to her. He didn't acknowledge her plead. He Pressed the dagger against her skin, reopening the word one letter at a time.

Once he finished recarving the word into her skin, he got off of her.

"Now, stand up." He demanded.

She placed her hand on the floor, attempting to rise. She fell, then tried again, this time successfully rising to her feet. She turned to her father, who punched her in the face, sending her back to the floor.

"Rise, quicker this time." He hissed.

She rose to her feet quicker than last time, but not fast enough. He grabbed her by the throat and slammed her back into the ground.

"Now, get back up!"

Suddenly, there was a voice outside. They screamed for the residents of the manor to give them Boscha. Her father pocketed his dagger and walked out of the room. The door was left open. The pink-haired witch got to her feet and got her dagger before staggering after her father. He would hurt them. He was going to hurt them. She had to do something. That voice belonged to Luz. No doubt, she wasn't alone.

By the time she got to the stairs, her father was at the bottom. He opened the door and looked out at the four students in front of his manor.

"Is this some sort of joke?" He laughed. "You four should run away before one of you get hurt."

"We're not going anywhere until you give us our friend back!" Boscha heard the Latina's voice again.

Her father growled. "You don't want to pis me off, kids." He stepped out the front door.

Boscha staggered down the first few steps, then grabbed the rail. She began to descend the stairs slowly. She had grabbed her dagger... What was she going to do? Kill him? She would end up dead if she tried, but she didn't want her friends to get hurt in her place.

She finally got to the bottom of the stairs to see her father and friends having a staring contest.

Luz suddenly pulled out three different glyphs. Amity, Willow, and Gus all prepared spell circles. She watched as her father's hand raised. He began to trace a circle in the air. Boscha clenched her fists. A burst of adrenaline shot through her. She lunged at her father, shoving the man to the ground. He growled and shot up quickly...

--_-_--_-_--

I'm going to update every other day again now peace!

Have a wonderful day! Know you're loved! 

words- 1026
Published- 11/3/20