Chapter Two

Warning- Violence ahead!!!

Boscha had mostly cooled down by the time she made it to the school entrance. None of her friends had greeted her, so she figured they went to hang out with the losers.

Boscha opened the doors and walked in. The school was much the same as everywhere else had been. They were going on and about the three girls that had nearly ended up victorious at the grudgby game yesterday.

"Oh my titan, did you see the way she knocked the ball into the goal. That was sweet."

"They had such an epic game! I wish I could've seen it while it was going down!"

"Not here too..." Boscha was beginning to get irritated with all this talk.

"It'll pass. By tomorrow no one will be discussing it anymore." She thought to herself as she approached her locker.

She saw Cat and Skara talking with each other. Their lockers were right beside hers.

"Hey, girls." Boscha addressed them with a smug smile as she placed her belongings in her locker.

"Uh, hey?" Skara greeted reluctantly.

"so-" "Hey, hope I didn't keep you two waiting too long!" Amelia interrupted as she made it to their lockers.

The other two girls turned to Amelia, ignoring Boscha's presence.

"You didn't keep us waiting too long, don't worry," Skara said, smiling at her friend.

The three girls walked away, smiling, laughing, and chatting happily.

Boscha was left alone at her locker. She watched on as her three friends walked away without her.

It hurt. The pain in her heart was made present on her face.

"Aw, are you upset?" A girl from the illusion course mocked with a pouty face.

Boscha narrowed her eyes at the girl. "Shut it, loser." She growled.

The girl laughed. "Oh, no! Someone help me! The big scary bully is calling me a loser!" She mocked again.

Boscha clenched her fists for the umpteenth time that morning. "Shut up..." She muttered.

"Huh? What was that? Did you say something?" The girl taunted.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Boscha bellowed before lunging at the girl and socking her in the nose.

The girl went to the ground with a growing smirk. "You're going to regret that!"

She got up and punched Boscha in her left eye. She then proceeded to ram her fist into the team captain's gut, sending her back into the lockers.

Boscha growled before slamming her fist into the left side of the girl's face. The action caused the girl's head to turn to the right and her neck to pop.

The girl chuckled before grabbing Boscha by the collar of her shirt and slamming her into the lockers.

"You know, you may be powerful magic wise, but you're nothing but a puny loser when it comes to muscle power."

Boscha pushed the girl away from her and struck her in the right eye. She then punched her in the gut before tackling her to the ground. She sat, straddling the girl's waist and striking her over and over again in the face.

"Shut the fuck up!" Boscha screamed at her.

Now, there was a crowd growing around the two girls. Everyone was in total shock as they watched the team captain beat the girl up. She stopped, tears threatening to fall. Her breathing was heavy as she stood.

"What the hell did you just do?!" She turned around to see Skara and her other two friends. She held a look of disbelief and disappointment. "I knew you were a bitch, but this, this is just too far, Boscha!"

"She-" "She what?! She said something you didn't like? Got in your way?" Skara sighed. "This has gotten ridiculous I..." Skara took a deep breath. "I don't think we can be friends anymore unless you can fix your attitude and behavior."

Boscha looked to her other two friends who just shook their heads.

"Goodbye, Boscha," Skara said as she and the other two girls walked away.

"W-wait..." Boscha barely spoke in a whisper. Her hand rose slightly before going down beside her. She clenched her fists.

She heard the snickers of the people around her.

"She just lost her only real friends." one girl giggled.

"I so saw that coming." A guy snickered.

"Is she about to cry?" Someone else laughed.

"How pathetic has she become?"

The insults, the comments, and the snickering continued all around her. Her heart hammered as she looked to each student around her.

"SHUT UP!" She screamed at all of them as she shoved past them and stormed to class.

She stepped into class and went straight to her seat. She didn't speak to Willow, Gus, or Luz as she walked past their desk. She sat down and waited for the class to start.

Moments later, all the other students walked into class. Skara and Amelia were among those students. They took their seats next to Boscha but didn't acknowledge her. They chatted happily together before the teacher walked in and began class.

The end of the class couldn't have come fast enough for Boscha. She left class silently and made it to her potions class. She walked in and went to her desk.

The teacher gave them instructions, but Boscha hadn't pay attention. She watched as other students completed their experiments. Once she was confident enough, she started her own experiment. She fumbled with one of the test tubes and dropped it into the cauldron. The chemicals erupted from the cauldron and splattered on Boscha.

The chemicals burned her skin. She screamed out in pain, and everyone turned to look at her. The teacher made his way over to her.

"Did I say anything about using that chemical?!" He yelled at her.

"No, she wasn't even paying attention!" A boy across the room snickered.

Boscha ignored the pain all across the skin, and in a flash, she had the boy pinned against the wall. She raised her fist, ready to sock him in the face, but two other students pulled her off of him.

"Let go of me!" She yelled, struggling with the two other students.

"Boscha!"

Boscha looked over to see Principal Bump standing in the doorway to the classroom.

"Come with me." He demanded.

The two students pushed her forward towards Bump.

Boscha sighed before walking to the Principal.

Bump said nothing as he turned and began to walk. The Grudgby captain followed after him. She already knew she was in trouble, big trouble. 
--_-_--_-_--
1078 words. I think I'm getting good at this! Am I? No? Okay... Well here you are(I probably could have connected this with the last chapter but why would I do that) 

So here our bully baby is falling apart. I told you this story wouldn't start moving quickly. I wasn't lying. We haven't even gotten to her being remotely kind and we're over 2,000 words in. sooooooo yeah..... 

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Have a good whatever time it is and Know... 

YOU
ARE
LOVED!!!!!!!!!

Published 9/25/20