READ THIS!!!

Okay I'm going to start a new fanfic(to be exact this one) I'm not sure how long it will take for the first chapter to be out, but I have to mention a few things right here, right now.

NONE of my stories have been planned. There has NEVER been a direct outcome for ANY of my fanfics. That is why they fell flat on their faces and were tossed to the side.

I am planning this story with what I'm gonna call a list plan. I am literally just listing what's going to happen in a very brief sentence. This will allow me to elaborate on that sentence. Create a scene and story and it will allow me to connect the dots until I have a full picture.

Another thing is I don't have a passion to finish things which is why they die out so easily. However, unlike in past stories, I am using something I am down right obsessed with... So it may change the outcome.

But I'm going to need y'all's help if I'm going to finish any of my stories(maybe not this one we'll see)! I need feed back. Is it moving too fast, too slow, am I going at a good pace. Is there grammar mistakes. Is there certain parts that make you actually feel an emotional, make you happy or sad? Believe it or not when I get these kinds of comments it HELPS me a lot. It shows me what I need to work on and tells me what I'm doing good on. Just saying nice chapter doesn't actually help in writing. It makes me feel good yes. But authors need feed back.

Give me ideas. though I'm not saying give me something for the next chapter after every chapter, tell me what I can do. When I stop writing for a month I may just have writer's block or low motivation, but I am constantly checking for comments! If you say an Idea and it sparks something in me, chances are, I'll be writing a new chapter and at the end I'll tag your name and say who helps inspire the chapter. And sometimes I won't use recommendations for chapters the entire way. There just has to be something there in the idea that I find interest in.

Now on to more about this story in particular.

It's not going to move extremely fast. Boscha is a Bully. Willow, Gus, and Luz wouldn't jump at the opportunity to forgive her and become her best friend. So there isn't going to be Boscha X Willow fluff and stuff in the first chapter. It may not appear until as late if not later than chapter five. There are steps that must be taken and I plan to take them.

Now for the warning ...

⚠️WARNING⚠️

This story will include Suicidal Thoughts! It may contain self harm, suicidal actions, violence, domestic abuse, and lots of hate. If you are uncomfortable with any of this please do not read.

(For my followers this is probably nothing new.... At least one of the mentioned tags I have been in all of my fanfics... I don't think I always give warnings though)

P.s. This story will not contain full blown smut! Not even if I make these chidlens older. There may be mentions of being touchy feely maybe hickeys will be presented but that's it! And that's not even a garentee! but I will not hint at sex or make them have sex. Hisssssss

Note- This was written before season two was aired.

Any way have a I hope you all have a good day(or night) and know! YOU! ARE! LOVED!!!