Chapter Twenty-One

"Thank you for the wonderful breakfast, Mr.Park." Boscha complimented the dark-skinned man.

He smiled slightly. "You're welcome, Boscha."

"So, you ready to go to the greenhouse?" Willow questioned.

"Going to the greenhouse already? You have a little over an hour until that alarm of yours goes off. What's the hurry?" Her father asked.

"She wanted to hang out in the greenhouse until classes started." His daughter responded.

"How about you two go out back and exercise? I know you've quit doing it since you've been taking care of your friend, but it'll help both of you relieve some stress."

"That actually sounds nice." Boscha agreed though she wasn't the one he was speaking to.

"Oh, well, then we'll do that instead." Willow smiled.

"You two, be careful."

The two girls nodded before they went to Willow's room real quick to change. Boscha changed into black shorts and a yellow tank top that was given to her by Willow's other dad. He had given her four different outfits. One was an extra school uniform, another sleepwear, a casual outfit, and of course, what she was assuming was supposed to be for working out.

He didn't hand the outfits directly to her; they had been left on Willow's dresser with a note that said they were for Boscha.

Willow also got dressed in clothing more suited for exercise.

"You know, we both took showers, and now, we're about to exercise." Boscha chuckled slightly.

"We'll just wash off when we get back inside." Willow shrugged.

The pink-haired girl nodded. They both walked out of the room and headed outback. There was a lot of exercise equipment in the yard.

"So, how often do you usually exercise?" The three-eyed witch asked her friend.

"Every morning." She responded.

"Really?" Boscha seemed surprised. "I mean, I should have figured! You're really strong... it's kind of intimidating how strong you are at the same time, a little reassuring and comforting, especially when you hold me!" She rambled, blushing as she said the last part.

Willow giggled, causing the potion witch to blush more.

"Didn't you exercise when you were the captain of the grudgby team?"

"Uh, yeah. Though, I mostly practice on the field with the team. Sure, there was some exercise, but, for the most part, we practiced our magic abilities and strategies." She answered.

Willow nodded. "Well, let's start with some warm-ups, shall we?" She offered her friend a warm smile.

"Yeah." She smiled back.

They started their warm-up with jumping jacks, squats, mountain climbers, push-ups, and sit-ups. Next, they did build-ups.

It wasn't too bad. The girls were enjoying the exercise.

After their warm-ups, they went to work on their upper body. From there, they worked on their legs.

"You wanna go for a jog?" Willow questioned the pink-haired witch that was currently attempting to pull herself up on the pull-up bar. "Boscha, I don't think you should keep attempting to get your twentieth pull-up."

The three-eyed witch dropped down with a defeated sigh. "Sure, let's go on a jog."

They jogged for a while before stopping at a park. Both girls took a drink from their water bottles. Willow summoned her scroll to look at the time. The alarm would've gone off by now; however, she had it set, so she could get to the greenhouse early and tend to the plants.