Chapter Ten

"We need a plan if we're going to get out of here, Willow," Amity told her friend.

"I c-can go downstairs and g-get a glass of water, Th-that way I can s-see if they'll see u-us." She stuttered.

"Boscha, you don't have to do that. We can think of something else." Willow said, not wanting the girl to have to face her parents again.

"Hey, maybe Gus can make an illusion." Luz pointed out.

Gus frowned. "I've never made anyone else with my illusions. I don't know if I could create Boscha." Gus now seemed disappointed in his magic capabilities.

Boscha took a deep breath. She had put on fake emotions before, and she needed them now.

"Don't worry about it."

"Bos-" "Shut up." Boscha put her hand up. She wasn't going to falter. She couldn't falter.

They allowed her to walk to the door and walk out.

Boscha went to check if her parents were downstairs. They weren't in the massive living room, so she walked into the dining room. They weren't there either. A maid was cleaning the table. She looked up at Boscha.

"What do you need, brat?" The maids were never very nice to Boscha since her parents were bitches. They seemed to put their anger out on her, just not physically.

"Do you know where my father is?" Boscha asked.

"He's in his study."

"What about my mother?"

"Behind you." Her mother spoke. "What is it you need, my darling daughter?"

"I-I just wanted to go p-practice my m-magic." Boscha managed to say.

"Why? You don't need it for grudgby anymore."

"I-I w-" "Why are you making excuses, my darling. Are you hiding something from me?" Her mother asked.

"N-No, ma'am."

"You better not be." Her mother growled. "Now, go back to your room."

"As y-you wish, Mother." Boscha ran back to her room.

She opened her door and slipped inside. She was shaking, her hand over her heart. She was trying to calm down and steady her breathing.

"Are you okay, Boscha?" Willow asked, knowing the answer.

Boscha nodded in response, but they all knew she wasn't okay.

"My mother is downstairs. She'd see us if we tried to leave." She clenched her fists.

"So, what now?" Amity asks.

"There have to be windows here. We can escape through one!"

"We'd have to break the window. None of them open." Boscha states.

"That would alert your parents." Amity sighs. "How are we going to get out of here!"

Simple, we break the closet window and get out as quickly as possible." Luz declares.

"What if we don't get out in time? We're risking everyone's safety with that."

They were in danger. Boscha didn't care if she got out with them or not. She wanted them to be safe. They had homes of their own and families to return to.

"You guys shouldn't have come here." Boscha sighs. "You all need to get out."

No one missed what she had said.