Chapter Thirty-Five

Boscha sat silently on the couch. Her leg was propped up on the coffee table. Willow was in the kitchen preparing diner with her father. Mr. P was doing something in his and his husband's workspace.

It was quiet in the house. Willow looked over at the three-eyed witch. She frowned. She turned to get back to work, but her father took over what she was doing.

"Go talk to her. I'll take care of dinner." He smiled gently.

She nods before heading over to the couch. She sits down to the left of her friend.

Boscha looks over at her, offering a small smile before turning back to look at the wall.

The plant witch takes her hand gently. "Can I ask what caused you to run off?"

"It doesn't matter." She mumbles, pulling her hand away from Willow.

"It doesn't matter? It does too matter! I want to know what happened! What went through your head that caused you to run away!" Tears brimmed in her eyes as she grabbed Boscha's hand again.

"I just... I got scared..." She admitted.

"Why?"

"Your dad spoke, but I- I didn't hear his voice." Tears brimmed in her three eyes. "I heard my dad's voice... Then... I just took off. I- I didn't snap out of it un-until I fell and got hurt." She explained, a single tear escaping her eye.

Willow gently squeezed Boscha's hand, causing the three-eyed witch to look over at her.

"I'm sorry you had to go through what you did. I won't pretend I know how you feel because I don't. However, I do know that you didn't deserve to go through that. You're such an amazing person, Boscha." She sighs sadly. "But you're scaring me right now. I know some memories haunt you, but I can't help you because I don't know what those memories are. You tell me not to worry, say that we shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast, but it's hard not to! You tried to kill yourself, you've had dozens of mental break downs, and I'm scared I'm going to lose you to all of this! I- I don't want to lose you."

"I'm sorry." Boscha looked down at her lap.

"No, don-" "I want to tell you everything, but I'm scared of opening up. I still don't feel like I deserve this! I still believe that I need to be in pain!" Her back began to burn.

She bit her lip, drawing blood. Tears began to fall quickly. Willow squeezed her hand, using her other hand to wipe the tears from her friend's eyes.

"You deserve to be happy, Boscha. You deserve the love that you are receiving. You don't deserve to be in pain. You didn't deserve what happened to you." She smiles reassuringly. "Trust me when I say everyone else would tell you the same."

The three-eyed witch lays her head on Willow's shoulder. "Thank you." She whispers.

"You don't need to thank me."

Silence fell over the two of them as they sat there.

"I hate to disrupt the two of you, but dinner is ready." Mr. Park spoke from behind them.

--_-_--_-_--

Dinner had been full of jokes and laughter, which had left Boscha in a lot of pain. Her ribs ached endlessly, angered at the joyful noise.

Willow was currently seated on the couch, back leaning against the arm. The three-eyed witch sat in front of her, leaning back against her. The plant witch had her arms gently wrapped around her friend's waist. The position was comfortable for both girls.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or upset that I can't go to school." Boscha groaned slightly.

They had talked about school over dinner. Both of Willow's fathers thought it would be better if she healed up at home before going back to school. Willow had agreed, knowing there was a possibility of a student taking advantage of Boscha's crippled state.