Chapter forteen

The final bell rang, signaling the end of school. Boscha gathered her belongings and hurried out of class. She was excited but also a little nervous about going to Willow's house.

The three-eyed witch went around the school to the greenhouse. All of her friends were there. Luz was the first to acknowledge her, smiling and waving.

Smiling, Boscha waved back.

"How was the rest of your day? Did anyone else bother you? Do I need to stab someone's eye out with an icicle?" Luz pulled out an ice glyph with a "serious" look on her face.

"It went smoother than it has for the past week, there were a few people that called me names, but it doesn't matter. As for your other question, No, you do not, and you should not stab someone's eye out with an icicle."

"Who made fun of you?! I shall teach them not to mess with my friend!" Luz yelled out jokingly.

Boscha laughed a little, which made Luz smile in return. "Is this really what you were hiding all of this time? A joyful, weird, kinda quirky girl that seems to enjoy cuddles?" The Latina questioned.

The three-eyed witched rubbed the back of her neck. Her excitement faded, and she was left with just her nervousness.

"I guess?"

Luz gasps. "You didn't deny any of that, which means you actually like cuddles!"

Boscha blushed slightly. "Well, I mean, I've never really cuddled with anyone before. The closest I've gotten to cuddling was probably when Willow held me yesterday, so I can't be certain that's true..." She laughed nervously.

"Did you like it when she held you?" Amity questioned.

The blush on Boscha's cheeks darkened. "I- uh- I mean- It f-felt nice at the- the time. It w-was very com-comforting." She stammered.

Amity couldn't help but giggle a little. This only made the pink-haired witch blush more. She looked away from everyone, trying and failing to hide her blush.

"Hey, it's okay to like affection; there's no need to be embarrassed," Luz assured her.

Needless to say, it didn't make Boscha feel any less embarrassed.

"I think Boscha and I should be heading to my house now," Willow spoke, saving the potion track witch from any further embarrassment.

"Okay, We'll see you two tomorrow." Luz smiled.

Willow smiles and waves goodbye to her friends as she leaves.

"Bye, see you guys tomorrow." Boscha smiles slightly before following Willow.

The two girls walked in silence. Willow wasn't sure what to expect when she got home. She hadn't made it a huge issue, but her parents did know about Boscha. They knew of some of the bullying that she did; however, they didn't know it was an everyday thing. Willow knew she should probably tell Boscha, but the three-eyed witch spoke before she could say anything.

"Do your parents know about me? What I did to you for years?" The guilt was clear in Boscha's voice.

Willow turned to face her friend. Her heart ached.

Boscha was hugging herself and looking off to the side. The guilt and regret were displayed over all her features. She was obviously more nervous than she had been leaving the school grounds.

"They do know about you and what you did to me the fast few years," Willow confirmed.

The plant track witch could see Boscha tense. "I- Do they... hate me?"

Changes and Chances(Boschlow)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें