Chapter eight...

WARNING- The chapter ahead has suicidal thoughts, acts of self-harm, and mentions of suicidal actions.

Why did she have to wake up? Why did she have to suffer such a fate?

Boscha sat up in her bed. She looked across her room to her mirror. She sighed. Her parents would throw a fit if they found out she never left her bed.

Boscha got up from her bed and got dressed in a casual outfit. Boots, jeans, a canary yellow tank top, and a light gray jacket. She looked into the mirror at herself.

She forced a smile to her lips that fell far too fast. She collapsed to her knees, crying. She had hit rock bottom, hadn't she?

If she had, then how is it that everyone seemed to burry her further and further.

She was going to live by their words now, wasn't she?

There was no doubt she was. That's all she'd ever done, live by the words of others. How her parents told her to behave is how she would.

She had lived as a demon disguised as an angel for so long. However, when it was revealed who she really was, everyone treated her like she was- A demon that's undeserving of affection.

"Get ahold of yourself, damn it!"

Boscha took a deep, shuddering breath.

She raised to her feet, looking herself in the eyes once again. She stood up straight and fixed her hair into a bun like she did every morning.

She sighed, walking away from the mirror and out of her room. She left the house and went straight into town. She looked at the items that were for sale. She ignored the glares and rude comments the best she could.

They really didn't leave her alone. The suffering followed her everywhere. Maybe not all of it did. No one had attacked her in the streets yet.

"Shut up before you jinx yourself!"

She continued walking until she saw Willow. Willow was with Luz, Gus, and Amity. Perhaps she could go up to them and apologize for everything. It would be nerve-wracking, but it would make things a lot easier.

She began to walk towards them. Her heart was racing her. Her thoughts began to go haywire. She stopped in her tracks, unable to continue forward. She turned and walked away.

Not without being seen, however.

--_-_--_-_--

Gus looked over and saw Boscha. She had stopped before turning away. Had she been sad?

"Hey, Guys?" Gus grabbed his friends' attention.

"What is it, Gus?" Willow asked, turning to her friend.

"I saw Boscha, and she didn't look very good. She seemed upset." Gus told them.

"I mean, yeah, Willow didn't meet with her yesterday. She's probably mad as heck!" Luz exclaimed.

"No, not like that, she looked sad."

"Are you sure?" Willow asked, feeling guilty once again. She should have met with the three-eyed witch.

"Yes, I'm sure!" Gus said with a tad bit of anger. He had a feeling in his gut that he hated. A feeling that Boscha was telling the truth when she said she wanted to apologize. Now, the former Grudgby captain was probably feeling shitty.

"Gees, what's gotten into you, Gus?" Luz asked.

"What's gotten into me?! What has gotten into you three? Boscha has no friends, none of you even show the slightest amount of sympathy!"