Pokemon school

Today was another day in the wonderful alola region as the kahuna of akala island Olivia was at the docks with her son Y/N who had a bag and his partner archie with him.

Olivia:OK Y/N are you all prepared.

Y/N:Yeah I am mom but I don't know why I have to go to the pokemon school. I know all i need to know about pokemon battles.

Olivia:Son, I know that you are talented but I think that you can learn more and even make some friends.

Y/N:Fine I will go but only because you want me to and I want to make you proud.

Olivia then smiles as she gives her son a hug goodbye before he got onto the boat and sailed to Melemele Island.

3 hours later

We are now at the pokemon school with ash just arriving and he is battling team skull with kiawe.

Y/N is now at the pokemon school to talk to professor Kukui but he then saw the two trainers battle the skull grunts and he looked bored as he looked at his partner archie.

Archie:You want me to finish these guys off.

Y/N:Yeah use rock slide to take out the skull grunts.

The first bird pokemon nodded as he flew up and a lot of stone pillars appeared around Archie and rushed towards the grunts pokemon nocking them out before kiawe could use his z move and all the trainers looked towards the son of the kahuna.

Kiawe:What are you doing here and why did you interupt our battle!?

Y/N:Strange attitude for someone who just helped you beat those thugs. Too bad you were too weak to finish them off yourself.

The shirtless trainer got mad as other people appeared and Y/N looked towards them. There was a fat short kid with orange hair, a tall girl with green hair, an average height girl with blue hair and a grown man with a lab coat and no shirt. However when Y/N turned to the final person he saw a beautiful blonde girl with elegant white clothing such as a white dress and a white hat. She had emerald green eyes which looked like they were the embodiment of the rare  green flashing sunset.

 She had emerald green eyes which looked like they were the embodiment of the rare  green flashing sunset

He began to blush faintly but barely anyone could see it. Keyword being  barely as the tall green haired girl and his partner started to snicker silently. The shirtless adult then approached Y/N as Archie perched back onto his partner's shoulder.

Kukui:Hello there you must be Y/N, son of akala island kahuna Olivia.
After he said that all the kids apart from Ash were astonished.

Y/N:Yeah are you professor Kukui.
The professor nodded as the young rock type trainer went off with him to the principals office after the previously mentioned professor told Ash about z moves which he couldn't see because of Y/N.

Kiawe:I don't like that guy
Sophecles:I don't like him either he looks like he doesn't care about others.
Lana: He looks nice just misunderstood.
Mallow:I think he might be nice what do you think Lillie
Lillie wasn't paying attention as she was thinking about Y/N.
Mallow:Lillie are you OK?
Lillie:Oh sorry to worry you but I think he is a good guy.
The others agreed to disagree as they all went back into the pokemon school as Y/N and the professor entered the principal's office.

Principal Oak:Hello professor Kukui oh and you must be Y/N. You are looking very charific. He then made a charizard face as Y/N sweatdropped. They then made the preparations for Y/N to join professor Kukui's class. The akala resident then made his way to the class as the students looked at him, the boys with disgusted looks on their faces and the girls with fascinated expressions. Y/N sighed with boredom as he just took his seat next to Lillie who he blushed at once again before taking his seat and the lesson then started with kukui talking about z moves.