A meeting with Lusamine

It has been a few weeks since Y/n and Lillie became a couple. The class have already visited kanto and are now having class when Ash runs in with Nebby. Y/n is late as always as he walks in with his headphones at full blast. When he enters he is shocked to see nebby and sees everyone panicking.
Y/n:Uh what is going on?
Ash:I found this new pokemon and now it is crying and we don't know what to do.
Y/n sighs as he disconnected his headphones and began to sing a song

The song seems to calm the nebula pokemon down as well as make the other pokemon dance until Nebby is asleep. The class is amazed.
Lillie:Y/n how did you do that?!
Y/n:Well babe, my mom sang that song to me when I was crying as a baby so I thought it might work for what ever this thing is.
Lillie blushes at the word babe as the day continued like normal. Y/n, Ash and Lillie then get into the limousine as they then drive to Kukui's house. That was when Y/n noticed something.
Y/n:Do you guys know any one with a helicopter?
Lillie:Hm? Why do you ask?
Y/n:There is a helicopter parked next yo Kukui's house.
Ash:Huh?
They arrive at the house as they see their teacher standing outside.
Kukui:Hey there Ash, Lillie and Y/n.
Ash:Hey there Professor.
Kukui:Ash there is someone here that wants to see you and nebby. You too Lillie.
Y/n:So should I just go home?
Lillie:No you can come with us.
Y/n:OK.
The three of them walk in to see four adults and one them look alot like Lillie.
Lusamine:Lillie!
Lillie:Mother?!
Y/n/Ash:Mother?!
Lusamine hugs Lillie as the blonde teen breaks out.
Y/n:T-thats your mom?
Lillie:Yeah
Lusamine:How is my baby. Are you treating Hobes well.
(I swear I get cringed just by writing this)
Lillie:I am not a baby. And stop embarrassing me infront of my boyfriend!
Lusamine:Wait. Boyfriend.
Lillie:Yes. Mother this is Y/n my boyfriend.
Y/n slowly waves his hand.
Y/n:Hey there.
Lusamine takes a moment to contemplate what her daughter said. That was when she hugged Y/n with a bone crushing hug similar to that of his own mother.
Lusamine:I actually can't believe my Lusamine has a boyfriend!
Y/n:i-ts nice to meet you. But please let go. I can't exactly b-breathe!
Lusamine let's go and continues to talk in a babyish tone to Lillie when they begin to argue about the whole Clefable thing. The rest of the day continued as normal as Y/n and Lillie drove to her house and sat in her giant bedroom.
Y/n:Hey are you OK?
Lillie:Yeah, I'm fine. It just my mother has always been busy with her work and barely made time with me and my brother. And I just can't really take this new attention from her.
Y/n:I can't really relate but I am here if you want me.
Lillie:Thanks Babe.
Y/n:No problem.
That was when the couple drifted of to sleep in her big bed together.
(Sorry if the chapter isn't good. I am pretty tired from homework so wasn't really that active enough to make a very good chapter)