Ula ula island grand trial

Today was the day that Y/n would challenge Nanu for his official grand trial. The two trainers stood at opposite sides with Acerola acting as rue referee.
Acerola:This will be the pre trial battle between Y/n and Kahuna Nanu. This will be a 3 on 1 battle and the battle will be over once either side's pokemon is unable to battle.
Y/n:Huh?! Why is it 3 on 1?!
Acerola:Nanu's trial is meant to test a trainer's ability in the face of adversity.Now both trainers send out your pokemon.
Nanu:Go Kroododile!
Y/n:Let's go Archie!
Both trainers send out their pokemon and Krookodile intimidates Archie.
Nanu:Your intimidate is working just well. Now use Crunch.
Y/n:Now use  Dig! 
As Krookodile came in with glowing fangs Archie spun and drilled through the ground escaping the attack. Then from right below the crocodilian Archie emerged and sent the ground dark type flying.
Nanu:Don't move.
Y/n:We're not falling for that. Use rock slide!
Archie sent pillars of stone that manifested in the sky to come cracking onto Krookodile who was crushed underneath the boulders.
Y/n:Now come down with Wing attack!
Archie came flying down with a Wing attack but Nanu wasn't scared.
Nanu:Now counter.
Y/n:What?!
The red crocodilian burst out of the rubble and sent stones flying to Archie. The rocks smash into the rock flying type and send him crashing to the ground.
Y/n:Use Wing attack again!
Nanu:Prepare counter.
Archie dove in and smashed Krookodile with a Wing attack. Krookodile then prepared a counter but Y/n was ready.
Y/n:U turn.
Archie's Wing then glowed green as he sliced at the dark type and escaped the incoming Counter.
Nanu:Should have seen this coming. Now use your new attack. Thunder fang!
Y/n:What?!
Krookodile's fangs glowed bright yellow and sparked with electricity before he clamped then hard onto Archie. Archie screeched in pain as his body was engulfed in blinding yellow light. When Krookodile let go the avian creature's movements were slower and electric sparks were around his Wing.
Y/n:Dammit he's paralyzed. Use rock slide!
Nanu:That won't work. Use counter!
Krookodile deflected the incoming stone pillars as they crashed into Archie. The flying type fell to the ground as Y/n thought of a plan to deal with the paralysis.
Y/n:Use Wing attack and u turn!
Archie's body glowed green while his wife vs glowed blue and he flee towards his dark type foe.
Nanu:Counter.
Krookodile whacked Archie away with his red tail but it was all apart of Y/n's plan.
Y/n:Use dig using the momentum. And don't stop spinning!
Archie, while falling, began to spin violently as he dug into the ground. The ground began to shake with how fast he was spinning and in a matter of seconds, Archie erupted from the ground without any speed decrease.
Nanu:What?!
Y/n:End this with rock slide!
Archie then summoned large boulders that stop Krookodile and trap him completely with four of them. A fifth one is then summoned and comes crashing down knocking him out.
Acerola:Krookodile is unable to battle. Nanu please send out your next pokemon.
Nanu:Go Sabeleye.
The kahuna sends out a purple gremlin like creature with crystal shards for eyes and a gem on his stomach.
Y/n:Use Wing attack!
Nanu:Mean look and a multitude of shadow balls!
As Archie swoops down and glides towards the ghost type  Sabeleye's gem eyes glow red. Archie's descent towards Sabeleye the rock type stops moving and is suspended in the air. The little Gremlin sends spheres of spectral power that crash into the fossil pokemon.
Nanu:Now use shadow sneak!
A creeping silhouette of the opposing dark stretched towards Archie and begins slashing at him.
Y/n:Wing attack!
Nanu:It will never reach.
Archie glides but he stops inches in front of Sabeleye.
Nanu:Too bad. You can't do a thing to take out my Sabeleye.
Y/n:Hmm. If direct physical attacks won't reach then how about this. Use rock slide.
5 pillars of stone fall from the sky and crush Sabeleye, freeing Archie from the hold of mean look.
Y/n:Use Wing attack!
With glowing blue eyes, Archie flies down and crashed into Sabeleye sending him flying back to his trainer unconscious.
Acerola:Sabeleye is unable to battle. Nanu please send out your last pokemon.
Nanu:I had hoped to beat you before this one could come out but I guess you can't always get what you want. Go Persian.
He sent out his final pokemon. A giant grey feline creature with a fat watermelon shaped head and a crystalline gem stuck in his forehead emerged from the pokeball thrown by the kahuna.
Room:It's the size of a totem pokemon.
Y/n:Damn that's big. Use Wing attack!
Nanu:Use might slash!
The two pokemon raced towards each other. Archie's wings glowed brightly as Persian's claws glowed black before elongating and clashing with the opposing wings.
Nanu:Use power gem!
Y/n:U turn!
Persian's head gem begins to glow but Archie's now green glowing body turned and sliced at the dark type sending him crashing to the ground and Archie flew back towards Y/n.
Nanu:Power gem again!
Y/n:Dig!
Persian sent a red beam of light that Archie avoids by digging underground.
Nanu:Use dark pulse in the hole!
Persian fires a beam of black and purple circles from his mouth at the hole. In matter of seconds Archie erupted from underneath the big cat with the dark pulse coming with him.
Y/n:We wouldn't let you just take us out with that attack.
Nanu:But look. Your pokemon seems pretty tired. And it seems like it is time to end this.
He rips the z crystal off his necklace and placed it on his z crystal and began to do a dance and chant.
Nanu:Now allow yourself to be enveloped by the darkness. Use black hole eclipse.
Persian manifests a surge of energy that is then sent into the sky. It forms a giant black hole that engulfed the sky and became a gigantic black hole that became to suck Archie in.
Y/n:I won't let you!
He then activates his z move.
Y/N:Archie time to show our ultimate power. With the mountain of will power and determination we will crush our opponents with mass power. Now with our mountainous strength use continental Crush!
As Y/N says this archie begins to fly up into the sky and a titanic boulder appears and is sucked into the black hole and this causes and explosion.

(Watch from 2:18)
Nanu:What?!
Y/n:Use Rock slide!
Archie then summoned large boulders that stop Persian and trap him completely with four of them. A fifth one is then summoned and comes crashing down knocking him out.
Acerola:Persian is unable to battle which means that Y/n is the winner of the grand trial. That means that he has completed his grand trial for Ula ula island.
Nanu:Go job. You have completed your Ula ula island grand trial. As your part of your vicious here is your darkinum z.
With that done Y/n and Ash head to sleep. Y/n is now texting with Lillie once again.
Y/n(text) :I managed to beat Nanu in a 3 on 1 grand trial. I will be coming back tomorrow
Lillie (text) :I am so proud of you. Love you and see you soon .
Y/n(text) :Thanks. Love you too.
After that Y/n drifts off to sleep.