The fight for legends part 4-The chase

Lillie:Y-y/n.
She ran to him, embracing him in a giant hug. He winced in pain but took the embrace.
Ash:Now that Y/n is healed what is our next step?
The group got together in a circle  after Y/n put on his shirt that covered up the bandages. The adults were off treating Lunala.
Y/n:Guys I can't remember anything from after I took the attack so I need you guys to debrief me on the situation.
Ash:Alright so after you got hit, the ultra beast or whatever that thing was was about to go for Lillie. Luckily for you two, Solgaleo came through an Ultra Wormhole and saved you but in the process he was absorbed by the Ultra beast. Lunala tried to fight back but she was defeated and the Solgaleo/Ultra beats hybrid got away.
Y/n:Alright. Where is Lunala?
Lillie:We brought her and you here. She is being treated in the other room.
Y/n:And where are my pokemon?
He looked around, puzzles at the fact that not even Archie was outside. That was until he was tackled to the ground. Y/n looked at what tackled him to see it was Archie, Minior and his Lycanroc.
Y/n:Okay, okay guys. I am glad you're safe as well.
Y/n then took a more analytical look at his Lycanroc. It was a different form than the others. He was about to cry out in amazement but he held that back as he remembered the severity of the situation.
Y/n:So what do we do now?
Kiawe:I say we go into the ultra wormhole and get Solgaleo back.
Lana:But how would we even open and Ultra wormhole?
Kiawe:Y/n.
Y/n:What?
Kiawe:You're Stakataka is an ultra beast so it might be able to open an Ultra wormhole.
Y/n:Ok but you have to remember that Stakataka was one of the Ultra beast who accidentally came to earth. So I don't think that would work. Plus even of we were able to get into an Ultra wormhole and enter the world where the ultra beast is  what will we do? That thing took all of us down, even my Regirock who was able to destroy a Nihilego with a single move. So how would we be able to match up against that again?
Lillie:It might be a long shot but maybe it can do well against single attacks or attacks from small groups like Y/n's team. But it might be vulnerable to large scale attacks from a larger group of Pokemon.
Ash:So we just need all of our pokemon to launch attacks and then we might be able to hit it with a z move!
Mallow:That could work.
Lana:Yeah!
Gladion:But wait.
Everyone turned their attention to Gladion.
Gladion:There is still the matter of entering an Ultra wormhole. Y/n is right most ultra beasts enter our world by accident so they might not be able to make some themselves. And even if Stakataka could make one, we have to remember that Y/n only caught him recently so they wouldn't be able to train for something like that.
Y/n:He's right. I have only worked with the basics not anything like inter-dimensional travel.
Ash:Now we are back at square one.
Y/n:Wait I have an idea. When Lunala wakes why don't we ask her for help?
Ash:What do you mean?
Y/n:I have an idea that Solgaleo and Lunala are the closest pokemon to being on par with that pokemon. So maybe they have similar abilities.
As if on que,  a cry could be heard as the crackling sound of glass shattering follows it. The group all run to the source of the sound to find Lunala thrashing around, wanting to go help Nebby. The Ultra Guardians are determined to go with Lunala. Despite Lusamine's apprehensions, she eventually relents and the Ultra Guardians go to prepare for their new mission. Later, at sunrise, Team Rocket
wanders into the Pokémon School, determined to capture Lunala and hand it over toGiovanni before Matori does. The school's river opens up, and Lunala flies out, followed by the Ultra Guardians on their Ride Pokémon. Seeing this, Team Rocket decides to chase after them. Down in the Ultra Guardians' base; Lusamine, Professor Burnet, and Wicke decide to follow the Ultra Guardians, but Professor Kukui volunteers to go, in case some other obstacle  appears. Faba agrees with Kukui and asks Lusamine to remain at the base to gather information and give orders, while he volunteers to go with Kukui. Faba quickly declares himself the team leader and the duo depart. Back with Lunala, it opens up and enters an Ultra Wormhole followed by the Ultra Guardians. At the base, Wicke reports that communications with the Ultra Guardians have been cut off.
Narrator/Me:Now that Y/n and Lunala have recovered from their injuries, our heroes venture off into another world. What will they face as the journey continues?