Meeting Olivia

Ash was now on his way to the pokemon school with pikachu and rotom. When they made it they saw tauros charging charizard.
Ash:What happened here?
Y/n:Mr hothead and charizard spooked Tauros when they landed.
Kiawe and Sophecles looked agitated at this as kiawe turned his attention back to the fight. That was until a midday lycanroc leaped into the air and broke up the fight. The a women wearing a stone necklace and z ring with other accessories came out.

 The  a women wearing a stone necklace and z ring with other accessories came out

Olivia:Please calm down Tauros charizard didn't mean to spook you.
She then kissed the bull which made it calm down while everyone apart from Y/n were astonished.
Y/n:Hi mom.
Olivia turned around to see her son and his Archeops.
Olivia:Hi sweetie.
The other kids were still astonished as Ash just had his jaw open.
Ash:That is the akala island kahuna!
Y/n:Yep.
After that they then get in the classroom, Olivia introduced herself and showed the heroes the rocks she had collected, which dazzled everyone by their beauty. After meeting up with Samson Oak, Olivia greeted everyone's Pokémon and met them, and was even touched by the story between Ash and his Litten. Afterwards, Olivia explained the facts about Akala Island, and was impressed that Ash knew the island's guardian was Tapu Lele. With everyone ready, the class boarded on the ship and sailed off to Akala Island. As they were sailing, Olivia noted how Lana had a lot of knowledge about Water-type Pokémon, as Lana explained she loved many Water-type Pokémon. Suddenly, Olivia fell off the ship, but invited others to join her in diving. Ash came with her and they both found many Water-type Pokémon. However, they also found a Wailmer, stuck between rocks. Ash and Olivia could not take Wailmer out, and Olivia noticed the Wailmer was actually attacked by a Bruxish, who used psychic powers to control it. To stop Bruxish, Olivia had her Lycanroc fire rocks, which made Bruxish angrier and emit sound waves. With Rock Slide, Olivia's Lycanroc made Bruxish retreat. With the threat gone, Ash, Olivia, Kiawe and Lana dived in to rescue Wailmer, who started sinking. With Sophocles and Mallow joining in to help, Olivia had Wailmer consume some medicine to make it feel better. Olivia was happy Wailmer was cured, while others saw how amazing Olivia was. At evening, everyone arrived to Akala Island's pokemon center.

During this time Olivia did not waste anytime to embarrass her son with any chance she got. Here is a prime example.
Olivia:Your name is Lillie right?
Lillie:Yeah why do you ask?
Olivia:Cause Y/n talks about you all the time when his is at home or I hear him talking about you in his room.
Lillie began to blush madly as Y/n heard what his mother said about him and blushed just as much or even more.
Y/n:MOM WHY!!?
Olivia:It's a mother's job to embarrass her son.
Y/n just sighed as Lillie was still blushing with Mallow and Lana looking at her snickering as they knew what was going on.