Confession

Today is the day after Ash's rockruff evolved into Lycanroc. Although the students were meant to head back to the school but something happened to their boat which Kukui predicted would take him about four days to fix. The students decided to just go shopping through the stores, well the girls did. The boys(mainly Ash and kiawe) wanted to do some training together but the girls dragged them away. Only Y/n was able to get away.

At the stores
Kiawe:That damn Y/n! When I see I wi-
Lillie was looking at him with murderous intent as he quickly shut his mouth and proceeded to continue holding the girl's shopping with Ash and Sophecles.

With Y/n
Y/n, Archie and Rockruff are training in a outcasted area where nobody but themselves knew was here. They were trying on their z moves when Y/n decided to train his new z move he got from Lillie. The moment he grabbed the crystal he began to think of Lillie and blush but quickly put those feelings aside and started the dance.
Y/n:Archie. You are the ancestor of all flying type pokemon. With your limitless strength, rise to heights even greater than that of the sky. No! Greater then the earth! And use Soaring feather blade!
As Y/n said this Archie flew up as rocks from the ground rose towards Archie and instead of covering archie like contential crush did, they engulfed his wings and became larger.

 No! Greater then the earth! And use Soaring feather blade!As Y/n said this Archie flew up as rocks from the ground rose towards Archie and instead of covering archie like contential crush did, they engulfed his wings and became larger

Archie then attacked a boulder which was forced into the sky as Archie began to slice at the boulder multiple times at different directions simultaneously and then the Boulder was cut into pieces. Y/n and his other rock type companions were astonished by the sheer strength of the move as Archie felt a tiny amount of increase in power.

Back with the other students
Lillie, Mallow and Lana were sitting under an umbrella booth drinking some pinap juice as the boys were finally able to train with their pokemon. However, Mallow and Lana were looking at their blonde friend who was absent minded as she was daydreaming about Y/n, again and began to blush.
Mallow:Are you okay Lillie?
The emerald green eyed girl is snapped out her daze as she quickly answers her friend with gigantic blush on her face.

Lillie:I'm fine g-
Lana and Mallow then interrupted her with even more worry in their voices.

Lana:No you are not.
Mallow:Yeah. Ever since yesterday you seemed to always be red.
Lillie:OK it's just that when I first saw Y/n I had an unfamiliar feeling within my heart and ever since then I can't stop thinking about him. He is in every single one of my thoughts and I l don't know why. Especially after he hugged on his birthday these feelings only amplified even further.
Lana and Mallow look back at eachother with a sigh of relief and a smile.
Lana:It sounds like you have a crush.
Lillie:Really. You think so?
Mallow:Yeah. It seems so.
Lillie:I guess so. But what should I do?
Mallow:Why don't you ask Olivia? She is his mother after all.
Lillie:Great idea Mallow. Thank you!
After about 1 more hour of shopping the girls departed from the boys. Mallow and Lana were off doing their own thing while Lillie was at the face of Y/n's House. She knocked on the door as Olivia opened the door.
Olivia:Oh hey there Lillie. What are you doing here?
Lillie:I wanted to talk to you about something.
Olivia let her inside as Lillie told her about her feelings about Y/n. Olivia squeals in joy as she knows that Y/n has feeling for her as well but keeps her cool.
Olivia:OK follow me.
Lillie follows Olivia to a door as she quietly opens it to she Y/n taking a guitar out from a guitar case and running out of his window.
Lillie:What's going on?
Olivia:Y/n thinks I don't know about this but every night he goes off into a clearing far away enough for nobody to hear him. Just follow him and then tell him your feelings.
Lillie:OK. Thank you Olivia.
Olivia:No problem.
Lillie sneakily follows Y/n to a cliff with a beautiful view of Akala Island as Y/n is strumming his guitar think of what song to sing that was when he started to play his favourite song Believer.

Lillie was Astonished by his beautiful voice as she decided to make herself known to the stone hearted boy.
Lillie:That was beautiful.
Y/n turns to see Lillie standing there as he quickly blushes.
Y/n:What are you doing here Lillie?
Lillie:I saw you coming up here and heard your play. Since when could you do that?
Y/n:My dad used to play guitar all the time and my mom recorded it. He played that song as a video message for Me and since then it had always been my favourite song.
Lillie moves to sit next to him and starts to talk to him.
Lillie:Do you take any requests?
Y/n:Well I do like to play lots of songs. Which one do you want me to play?
Lillie:Could you play heart break. It was my parents favourite song.
Y/n:Sure, but that works better with two people so could you sing with me please?
Lillie blushes but quickly agrees. From within the bushes we can see Olivia with Mallow, Lana, Ash, Sophecles and Kiawe with Rotom dex recording.

Near the end of the song the two teens look at each other as they grow red and talk at the same time.
Y/n/Lillie:Y/n/Lillie I have loved you the moment I first met you. Would you please be my boyfriend/girlfriend?
The two blush from embarrassment before leaning into each other and kissing passionately on the lips. The two lovebirds were quickly interrupted by the audience in the bushes making themselves known and now knowing that the two were a couple now. After that Y/n and Lillie head to Y/n's room and begin to talk about stuff before suddenly drifting off to sleep into each others arms.