Poni island arrival part 3-Failed Plead to a legend

Y/n was now wandering across an ancient path as he was looking for something. Unknown to him and Archie, Hapu was following him and she looked curious. She followed silently on foot. After a while the young man finally stopped at a small edge and when Hapu realized where he was. The ruin of hope.

He then projected his voice so that it echoed throughout the valley

Y/n:Tapu Fini! Come out! I plead for you to show yourself to me! I am in need of your help! So please, come out!
The seriousness of his voice as well as the authoritative tone made Hapu slightly scared. She had no idea of what he wanted but she had a goal that included Tapu Fini and this boy seemed dangerous. Just as she grabbed a poke ball hoping to get rid of this boy, a burst of water distracted her and the water spiraled as a large purple shell came out of the water. The shell opened up to reveal a black, slender, feminine figure underneath it.

Y/n:Tapu Fini

Y/n:Tapu Fini.
Hapu was astonished. She tried for months to get through guardian to show herself to her but this random boy comes out of nowhere and suddenly the Guardian becomes interested. She was enraged but was soon taken out of her thoughts.
Y/n:Tapu Fini, I challenge you to a battle! If I win, I want you to do something for me. If you win, I will leave you alone and never bother you again.
The guardian pondered this thought before nodding. Archie got ready to fight until Y/n got a poke ball out.
Y/n:Sorry buddy, but I wanted this battle to be Minior's debut.
Archie:Alright, fine.
Y/n:Minior's let's go!
He sent out his Minior as the Pokemon appeared in the Rocky shell, barely keeping himself in the air with how heavy his shell makes him.
Minior:I get to battle?!
Y/n:Yep.
Minior:Yay!
Tapu Fini starts the battle off with a hydro pump to send a torrent of water towards the small star.
Y/n:Shell smash!
Minior becomes outlined in a white glow while his jagged points also glow white. A faint red glow surrounds him and disappears in a burst. Lines of a blue aura shoot down his body and an orange aura shoot up his body, increasing his Attack and Speed. With swift movement he avoids the attack with ease as he giggles with excitement.
Y/n:Ancient power!
Minior causes large pieces of rock from outside the ruins to collide with Tapu Fini. The guardian brushes off the damage as a large ring of water is summoned around her. Y/n knows that this is Aqua ring and he knows he has to deal with Tapu Fini before she gets fully healed.
Y/n:Use shell smash!
Another burst of light causes Minior's stats to raise as he zooms past the hydro pump Tapu Fini sent.
Y/n:Acrobatics!
Minior's body glows light blue and he quickly zips through the air before tackling the opponent. Tapu Fini takes big damage but with the close proximity Tapu lands an insanely powerful Hydro pump which sent the rock flying type flying almost crashing into a wall but Y/n stopped him by jumping in the way and taking the brunt of the damage. Hapu, still shocked that a battle with an island Guardian was taking place in front of her, was surprised to see Y/n show such care to his Pokemon and begins to slowly take in what Lillie said. Y/n just got back up and Minior started fighting float again as he shell shattered a s crumbled, revealing his core which surprised Hapu.
Y/n:Can you still battle?
Minior:Yes I can!
Y/n(thought) :With Minior in his core form, he will be insanely quick and his attacks will hit harder. However, he will be vulnerable to another attack and Tapu Fini is healing health slowly. I think it's time to use that gift Minior gave us.
Flash back to when Minior was caught.
Y/n was at home doing homework when Minior flew up to him.
Minior:Wow! This is your house?
Y/n:Yeah, do you like it?
Minior:Yeah! Yeah! I love it! Thank you for catching me.
Y/n:It was my pleasure.
Minior:I wanted to give you a little something as a thankful.
Y/n:That isn't really necessary.
But he couldn't stop his new Pokemon as a brown crystal came down from the sky.

Back to the presentY/n began to initiate his z move as Minior eagerly flew around him like a star

Back to the present
Y/n began to initiate his z move as Minior eagerly flew around him like a star.
Y/n:Let our bond reach the boarders of space and glisten like a mighty star! Now Minior use Cosmic rain shower!
Minior:Let's go!
Minior twirled around as meteors came down. The island guardian tried to avoid the strike of the large rocks but she was then hit by one, then another and another until she was at the mercy of the z move. Her suffering didn't end there as Minior grew in size and then came down as a giant sized meteor and collided with the Guardian, resulting in a loud and deafening boom to erupt in the valley. Minior was then engulfed in a bright Aura as all of his stats were raised. The duo thought that was it but they were shocked as Tapu Fini got back up, with noticeable damage but still able to fight. She then smirked as she slams one of her hands on the ground and a pink shockwave comes out of the ground, with wisps of blue aura appearing above the ground, pushing the target back. When the rock type falls to the ground, he is hit with multiple pink, blue, and yellow bolts. Minior fainted as Y/n smiled at his efforts and walked off, respecting the deal.