The fight for legends part 3-The recovery

The ultra guardian were quickly flying towards the pokemon school. Lillie was flying with Y/n on the back of Altaria. The wound inflicted by Necrozma was spilling with blood, the cloth that Lillie placed to cover it up barely working. She had tears flowing from her eyes, the droplets of water flowing with the wind at the pace they were flying. Y/n them opened his eyes slowly.
Y/n:L-lillie.
Lillie:Please don't talk. Don't waste your strength. We want to keep you alive.
Her voice was beginning to break as she spoke. Y/n slowly nodded before looking over Altaria's Wing. They were flying away from the beach but he could see faintly see the blood splatter of where Necrozma hit him and above the beach he saw an ultra wormhole beginning to close. As he turned his head towards the other guardians he saw them were carrying Lunala with the combined efforts of their rode pokemon. He pieced everything together and concluded that Necrozma escaped and defeated Lunala. He then felt a bit of pressure overlap the pain he felt in his right shoulder as he saw his girlfriend applying more pressure. It pained him to see his girlfriend in such a state but there wasn't much he could've done at that moment but sit and try to stay alive. After about 5 minutes of rushed flight from Lillie they arrived at the Pokemon school where the other adults, who were notified by Lillie, were waiting in the middle of the playgrounds with a trolley. They landed and Lillie helped the adults place Y/n onto the trolley. The ground beneath them then began to sink down as they made their way through walls of technology that had a resemblance to a super hero movie. They finally arrived at the main room where they would normally be given missions but they passed through it and made it to the medical bay where they began to examine Y/n and another room for Lunala. Lusamine, Wicke and Faba took care of Y/n while Kukui and Burnet took care of Lunala. The crew dealing with Lunala were met with battle markings and burns so they applied the many necessary medical supplies onto them. However, the crew handling Y/n had much more serious injuries to heal. They first had to stop the excess bleeding so Lusamine grabbed a cloth and pressed it down onto the part where the gash began to deepen. A nasty squelch sound could be heard from the sliced piece of flesh. After a small period of time the bleed stopped to the point where they could freely operate. They first applied alcohol around the around and then a numbing solution Faba then handed Wicke and needle and thread as she pierced the skin. She then knotted the ends the ends of the wound to each kther, closing the wound in the process. She did this until she completely enclosed the wound. A little bit of blood was left on the place where the stitches took place but overall the operation was a success. Until they noticed the more lacerations down Y/n's back and began the same procedures. While working the door flung open to reveal a worried Lillie who had tears falling from her red, puffy eyes and Archie who squawked worriedly.
Lillie:Is he alright?!
Lusamine went over to her daughter and gave her a comfortong hug, trying to calm her down. Meanwhile Archie flew above the people operating on his trainer but hight enough to not distract them.
Lusamine:He is fine. We are just patching him up now. However, there are a lot of cuts on his lower back which we must assumed also took place during the battle. Don't worry. Wicke and Faba won't let him die. We will take care of him.
Lillie:Alright mother.
Lillie begrudgingly left her mother's embrace and motioned for Archie to follow as the pair of them exited the room. She met back up with the other guardians who were in front of them room where Lunala was at. Mallow and Lana saw Lillie come back out of Y/n'a room and ran to her.
Mallow:Lillie! Is Y/n alright?
Lillie:Mother says that he should be alright. And that Faba and Wicke will take care of him.
Lana, while taking in the news her friend was alright, saw Lillie's eyes weren't the same emerald green they normally were but instead the bloody colour of red.
Lana:Lillie are you alright?
Lillie was about to speak but for some reason began to break down in more tears.
Lillie:It's just that I couldn't bare the thought of losing him. He was a big part of the reason why I can now touch pokemon and ever since my father left this world he was able to fill the gap that dastardly event left in my heart. He is so special to me and if he left I don't know what I would do.
Ash:Don't worry Lillie Y/n is strong. He won't die like that.
???:Yeah you're right Ash.
The group turned to see Y/n standing in front of them with the entirety of his upper right side all they way to his shoulder covered in bandages.

Lillie:Y-y/n

Lillie:Y-y/n.
She ran to him, embracing him in a giant hug. He winced in pain but took the embrace.
Ash:Now that Y/n is healed what is our next step?