The fight for legends part 1-A new form

(Sorry forgot to post yesterday)
Somewhere in Ultra Space, Necrozma emerges from a shattering mass of black crystals. It is attracted by the arrivals of Lunala and Nebby and flies towards them. Meanwhile, at Professor Kukui's house, Ash and his Pokémon wake up and notice Poipole looking around for something. At the same time, Ash finds Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet acting strangely exhausted and lethargic. Later, at the Pokémon School, Ash greets Sophocles, who is hungry after his mother overslept and didn't prepare breakfast. Then, the rest of the class arrives with Mallow, Lana and Kiawe frustrated as they recall how their parents were lazy and left the work to turn while Lillie expressed concern as Hobbs was also lazy. Finally Y/n and Archie came in as they collapsed on his desk. Lillie ran over to her boyfriend with even more concern.
Lillie:Y/n are you ok?
Y/n:I am just tired. Mom just sat in bed so yesterday and this morning I had to take care of her store and, more frustratingly, has to take care of any grand trials.
With the other pokemon.
Archie, Rock ruff and Minor are all with the other pokemon but for some reason Rockruff is acting strange. He is distancing himself from the other pokemon and when Togedemaru tried to talk to him, he just snapped and used a crunch which sent her tumbling into Marowak who crashed into Turtonator which caused a huge explosion. The class are turned around to see Rockruff snarling at the group of pokemon as Archie and Minior try to calm him down. Kiawe then walks up to Y/n and grabs him by his shirt.
Kiawe:What the hell is wrong with your pokemon?!
Y/n:Hey! I can't control everything my pokemon do! They have their own minds!
However, deep down Y/n us thinking of why Rockruff was acting  like this. What he said was true as all of his pokemon would sometimes act on their own but Rockruff was normally calm around others but lately he acted differently. He then remembered how Ash's Rockruff acted before he evolved. He made a mental note to himself about it.

Just then, Kukui enters the classroom and lazily greets the class. He reveals that he was going to make the day's lesson about the Manalo Festival, but he doesn't feel like it and instead leaves the class to talk amongst themselves. He retires to the Principal's office, where Samson Oak is also tired and taking a nap, much to the concern of his Vulpix. Back in the classroom, Kiawe decides to take charge of the day's class. Kiawe explains that the Manalo Festival is in celebration of a solar eclipse that occurs every 21 years in Alola. Lillie asks about the Legendary Pokémon described in the myth and Kiawe replies that it is the "Blinding One". Ash, Y/n and Poipole are surprised at the mention of the "Blinding One" and the former remembers Acerola's book, which Rotom brings up a picture of.Rotom adds that Poipole recently drew a picture of the "Blinding One". Lillie is instantly reminded of her mother's stories about the "Blinding One". At Mallow and Lana's insistence, Lillie tells the group about the legend. The "Blinding One" once appeared in the Pokémon world and filled it with overflowing light. The light, which held a mysterious power, led to the birth of the Alola region. However, the Blinding One ended up depleting its light, causing it to turn black and enter a long slumber. Then, the emissaries of the sun and the moon appeared and shared their light with the Blinding One, allowing it to awaken and shine once more, then it flew off to the ends of the sky.

The class figures the "emissaries of the sun and the moon" were Solgaleo and Lunala, and the "end of the sky" is the other side of an Ultra Wormhole. Kiawe wonders if the Blinding One is still on the other side of the Ultra Wormhole, and Lillie believes that it is. Poipole looks up at the sky to see dark clouds. Then, Komala rings the bell to announce lunchtime. After realizing his mother didn't make him lunch, Sophocles becomes depressed, but the class and their Pokémon share their food with Sophocles. Even Y/n gave him some food which the round child took thanking everyone, even Y/n reluctantly. and their Pokémon share their food with Sophocles. Meanwhile, at Team Rocket's food truck, Meowth is excited about the eclipse, but Jessie and James aren't interested and feeling cold. Then, Meowth looks out to see people lazing around, including Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. Mallow and Tsareena return home, but finds the place empty. Abe is revealed to have gone to Oranguru's place, along with several other tired adults. Meanwhile, at the beach, Ash and Kiawe try to practice their Z-Moves, but the moves fade away. Ash and Kiawe wonder what happened, and Rotom reveals that neither Pikachu nor Marowak were able to build up Z-Power. After Ash wonders if the clouds have anything to do with it, Poipole draws a symbol, the Prism Star, on the ground.