A shining friend

The class are walking up towards the Hokulani observatory. That was when Lillie noticee something in the sky.
Lillie:Hey looks it a shooting star!
The class all look towards it.
Mallow:When there's a star, you make a wish. I wish for our restaurant to be the very best.
Lana:I wish to catch Kyogre.
Ash:I wish to become a pokemon master.
Kiawe:So my wish to for Mimo and Turtonator to be in the best of health.
Lillie:My wish is to be friends with Snowy forever.
Ash:My wish to become a pokemon master!
Y/n:You guys do know those aren't shooting stars right?
The class all gasp in shock apart from Sophocles and Kukui.
Y/n:There a rock and flying type pokemon known as Minior. They live in the ozone layer, where they becomes food for stronger Pokémon. When they try to run away, they fall to the ground.
Lillie:Oh wow I didn't know you were that smart Y/n.
Y/n(blushing) :Hehe. I guess so.
Sophocles:*mumbling* He just had to steal my thunder. I wanted to talk about Minior.
Kukui:You must know a lot about them don't you.
Y/n:I have researched every known rock type pokemon. I do aim to become kahuna for Akala island just like my mom so I need to know this kind of stuff.
Kukui:Actually class today we will be learning about the Minior.
They then arrive to the Hokulani observatory. They meet Sophocles's cousin Molayne.  The class then enter the observatory. Kiawe peers through the large telescope and is instantly amazed by the vastness of space. Ash is told to wait his turn and notices Sophocles is not as excited as the other students. Molayne explains that Sophocles has seen space many times since he was a small kid. Sophocles states that he once made friends with a Minior and points to its shell on top of a table. Ash goes to examine the shell closer and notices something inside, but it turns out to be Poipole who sprays Ash in a red liquid. Molayne watches Poipole with intrigue. As Ash scolds it, Poipole bumps into Pikachu, causing him to fall into his food, and he releases an Electric attack. Fortunately, Togedemaru's Lightning Rod Ability absorbs the current. But it soon becomes overexcited and electrocutes everyone after Molayne's Magneton appears. Lillie, Mallow and Lana look down to see if everyone is ok but Lillie noticed something.
Lillie:Where is Y/n?
Sophocles:*mumbles*Who cares about him?
Ash:I think I saw him go outside.
Lillie goes outside to see Y/n sitting on the grass, gazing at the stars. Lillie walks up to him and sits next to him.
Lillie:Y/n are you ok?
Y/n:Yeah I am. It's just.
Lillie:What is it?
Y/n:My dad used to take me out here to check out the stars. It was around the time I was about maybe 2 years old. I can still remember every piece of detail.
He then begins to have a flashback of his father and him watching the stars together. Y/n then begins to shed tears from his eyes as Lillie kissed his cheek. Y/n then looked towards Lillie.
Lillie:Don't worry I'll watch the stars with you.
The couple then began to gaze at the sky. The sky was beautiful and it had different patterns of stars in it.
Lillie:Hey look Snowy it's the ninetales constellation.
Y/n:Archie it's the Archeops constellation.
They both point at stars that align with each other to form patterns that look like the mentioned pokemon. Their partners exclaim with excitement. Lillie then lays her head onto Y/n.
Lillie:I just want to stay here with you and watch the stars.
Y/n:Yeah me too.
Lillie:Hey Y/n.
Y/n:Yes Lillie?
Lillie:Could you sing for me again?
Y/n:Of course.
He then begins to sing.

Lillie begins to smile at the song. The song sounds so harmonious to her eyes. The rest of the class then comes  and they all gaze at the stars. They then head over to see the Miniors while the couple just stay back to see the stars. That was when they heard a heavy thud.
Lillie:What was that?
Y/n:I don't know let's go check it out.
They walk over to the sight of the thud sound. What they see is a star shaped rock with hollow eye sockets.